2012 survival rocket challenge

I have no idea. It\'s called the 'S.O.S. habitation module', and was created by 'Mrbrownce (Mesh) and MoodNiatrec (Skin and Re-coding)'. I think it must have come with one of the big packs?

why doesn\'t windows have grep? Seriously now. How the heck do I find which mod this came from?

I have no idea. It\'s called the 'S.O.S. habitation module', and was created by 'Mrbrownce (Mesh) and MoodNiatrec (Skin and Re-coding)'. I think it must have come with one of the big packs?

why doesn\'t windows have grep? Seriously now. How the heck do I find which mod this came from?

I meant which module. Because it appeared to be made entirely from boosters, liquid tanks, habitation modules and a capsule.

At the time, I was working under the assumption that the hab mods included CO2 scrubbers and other basic stuff. Something like the old soviet space stations. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salyut_5

Plus, I just didn\'t bother sticking on all the extras. I was purely curious as to how many hab mods I could get into orbit. The original plan was never to land on the mun. I just got up there the first time and realized that I had a 3/4 tank of fuel left . . .

At the time, I was working under the assumption that the hab mods included CO2 scrubbers and other basic stuff. Something like the old soviet space stations. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salyut_5

Plus, I just didn\'t bother sticking on all the extras. I was purely curious as to how many hab mods I could get into orbit. The original plan was never to land on the mun. I just got up there the first time and realized that I had a 3/4 tank of fuel left . . .

Ok. And anyway, the OP doesn\'t specify like I did in my version of the challenge.

Kestrel proved too weak to carry it. However, I have used a Sunbird I ascent stage, and the C7 large cockpit to create this ugly hybrid:

m04Eb.png

Its supposed to have a satellite on the nose which has solar panels on it, but its made from a decoupler. So I need to give it an extra stage of its own.

As you can see, it has the fuel to reach Mun. All I have to do now it get it there and land it.

WILL IT BLEND

So here is my attempt with all stock parts (aside from the Kerbal hauler things).

The rocket.

c8sQK.jpg

Here we are going round the Mun after I decided to try for a solar escape when I saw how much fuel I had left.

icrTE.png

And....out of fuel, dang.....

uBCq9.png

dVgE1.png

So here is my attempt with all stock parts (aside from the Kerbal hauler things).

The rocket.

c8sQK.jpg

Here we are going round the Mun after I decided to try for a solar escape when I saw how much fuel I had left.

icrTE.png

And....out of fuel, dang.....

uBCq9.png

dVgE1.png

THANK YOU

your like the first person to listen to my post on page 1 about how we should the kerbal ppl mod

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.