Duna Rover Problem

I just landed a small rover on Duna in career mode.(by small i mean practically a rovemate body with stuff on it). It has six of the smallest wheels, but with four of the micro landing legs for landing as it is unmanned and i don't want any broken wheels. I landed it with the landing legs deployed, and it worked. Only problem is, not i cant get them to go in again. If it changes anything they are somewhat clipping through the terrain, and are clipped with the wheels. I works okay with them down though, but not great. With them down it acts like it hits a bump every once in a while, and flips and rolls and dances :). The wheels still work and are touching the ground since the landing legs are clipping through the terrain. I tested the legs with the rover flipped over, and they still didn't work. It worked fine on Kerbin? Any help on how to retract the legs would be appreciated. :o

G opens and closes the legs. You can also right click them and they will have a button in the context menu.

If they don't respond to those actions they may be somehow broken off but still connected. Can you switch to them as independent vessels with ] and [ keys?

Reloading the vessel usually helps with all sorts of problems too.

The rover has full power, because it landed during the day and it has power. Also, the legs are not in an action group. Is that a problem? I've tried g, it worked to first deploy the legs, but now it won't. Even right clicking on the legs doesn't bring anything up. Is it possible that they simply broke, but are still attached?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.