KMP v0.1.5.1 [0.23] [alpha] [inactive]

TehGimp666

I'm getting a server error every 5 minutes when the world tries to save...

System.IO.IOException: The process cannot access the file 'C:\Users\[Me]\Desktop\KMP Server\KMP_universe.db' because it is being used by another process.

at KMPServer.Server.hostingLoop()

at KMPServer.ServerMain.hostServer(ServerSettings settings)

Stacktrace: at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)

at System.IO.File.Delete(String path)

at KMPServer.Server.backupDatabase()

at KMPServer.Server.handleCommands()

Any ideas?

I'm getting a server error every 5 minutes when the world tries to save...

System.IO.IOException: The process cannot access the file 'C:\Users\[Me]\Desktop\KMP Server\KMP_universe.db' because it is being used by another process.

at KMPServer.Server.hostingLoop()

at KMPServer.ServerMain.hostServer(ServerSettings settings)

Stacktrace: at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)

at System.IO.File.Delete(String path)

at KMPServer.Server.backupDatabase()

at KMPServer.Server.handleCommands()

Any ideas?

https://github.com/TehGimp/KerbalMultiPlayer/issues/13 see here, maybe it's not fixed-released.

Salud.

I can not Connect to any servers. the most I have gotten is a message at the bottom of the kmp gui that says CONNECTED TO SERVER! Handshaking....... and that's it. Please help me I have reinstalled many times and im out of ideas. please help.

Had a great time with friends last night untill our server crashed. Apparently four people all trying to launch and deal with exploding debris at the same time caused the server to get a headache. That said it worked surprisingly well and i was able to dock with items that two separate people had only moments before put into LKO. To be honest it ran pretty smooth for an Alpha release. One issue though, while things where going on we had someone monitor the server and it was apparently getting a half dozen vehicle destroyed warnings at any one time. We assume it's from debris falling in and out of Physics range while in atmo and getting reguraded as destroyed. We got several reports of that nature right before the inevitable crash of our server. I wasn't the Administrator of the server so i have no crash reports or anything of that nature to share. Word to the wise though, build clean rockets that don't explode at every stage

I am just about to talk with my friend, who is running server on his own 24/7 for other games in Middle Europe

Maybe if he will give me permission, I will be able to host server 24/7 with 100/100 Mbit connection, able to manage it via teamviewer.

This is because all stable server are running in US, we need something in EU too:)

stay tunned

I am just about to talk with my friend, who is running server on his own 24/7 for other games in Middle Europe

Maybe if he will give me permission, I will be able to host server 24/7 with 100/100 Mbit connection, able to manage it via teamviewer.

This is because all stable server are running in US, we need something in EU too:)

stay tunned

eu swiss server :

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/56005-KMP-Public-Server-Collection?p=743642&viewfull=1#post743642

Whaw, im getting stuck while connecting to your server. The other one i tried worked great at handshaking and connecting. :o Op, this is great fun even at this early stage

hmm i cant help you;-) we have to wait for the first fixes.

im rising the playercap up to 20 maybe this was the problem.

I just left Shmuck's server ... worked GREAT! I think I crossed happydude as well. Anyhow, managed to dock a battery pylon to some guy's space station who asked for the part ... this is sooo f-ing cool I can't say thank you enough. Being able to play collaboratively in near-real-time is so awesome.

Please make sure you keep the project open with licensing so others can continue the project if ever you abandon it. There is so much WIN in this plugin.

-- Dingbat

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.