KMP v0.1.5.1 [0.23] [alpha] [inactive]

TehGimp666

Hey Nemrav, I had the same problem, are you sure you downloaded the KMP save files into the KSP save file?

Can only speak for myself but my KSP acts like that save is out of date and is incompatible every time I go to play singleplayer, and asks me to try and convert it to the current version (which does nothing), delete it, or ignore the save altogether. Not sure if that's normal, or not. Have steam set to auto-update KSP, so should be the newest version.

I've been trying to play for hours now with no luck  I can connect to servers just fine. All the building and launching and flight works just fine. However, when I actually try to interact with players (not just docking) I get two problems.

First is that, after a time, the list of users on the server will go blank except for myself and my status. This does not seem to be a disconnect, because I can still talk to other players through the chat window just fine. The last times this happened it occurred around when I passed 40km, but this time it happened while I was in orbit, already far from KSC.

Second, and most gamebreaking for me, is that once I launch and get 40km away from KSC my status never changes from "Preparing to launch from KSC". Nobody can see my ships, and even when I brake into Mun orbit the problem persists.

I've been trying to play for hours now with no luck  I can connect to servers just fine. All the building and launching and flight works just fine. However, when I actually try to interact with players (not just docking) I get two problems.

First is that, after a time, the list of users on the server will go blank except for myself and my status. This does not seem to be a disconnect, because I can still talk to other players through the chat window just fine. The last times this happened it occurred around when I passed 40km, but this time it happened while I was in orbit, already far from KSC.

Second, and most gamebreaking for me, is that once I launch and get 40km away from KSC my status never changes from "Preparing to launch from KSC". Nobody can see my ships, and even when I brake into Mun orbit the problem persists.

In my limited experience that sounds like data is not being transferred properly. To be certain, that port is open to UDP connection on your network right?

Is there an easier way to add mods or am I just doing this wrong. I'm going into game data folder and opening each parts for each mod and copying the part list over but it does not work. I have like 20 mods which adds up to about 700 parts...

Is there a way to just add the mod name or the mods directory instead of listing each part? Or just a way to enable all parts without having to list them?

This common issue is now fixed in client v0.1.1.1 available on SpacePort

Edited by TehGimp666

In my limited experience that sounds like data is not being transferred properly. To be certain, that port is open to UDP connection on your network right?

Yeah, derp. It wasn't, I was on a public network. It worked multiple times when I was on my home computer with port 2076 open for UDP, though it still seems not to work sometimes.

Cool on the new release.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.