Probably the best PAK-FA T-50 made so far

Again, another 'probably the best .... made so far' (i know it sounds arrogant as **** but i searched around and couldn't find a better one in terms of looks, anytime that happens i name the thread that way.) thread, enjoy.

QjcTsyn.jpg

K0SXYFP.jpg

PRtiipV.png

OPls0hz.png

Nnqd7yQ.png

tHIXhGC.jpg

QZKeAvy.png

EhduLVh.png

GPX5ld0.jpg

Still need some things to tweak such as the shape of the front, it feels a bit.. unnatural..

Looks good, but it's not too impressive. I find that making a flyable stock replica of something like this shows a lot more skill.

I don't know what you're talking about. I think this thing is impressive. The time and effort that went into this is impressive. And to add insult to injury, it looks like it would work in FAR. Which is far better than anything made in the stock KSP, you can make a brick outhouse fly without engines in the stock KSP.

front end of the wind screen needs to be elongated a bit so that the base of the nose is narrower. Also the nose needs to be pointier. Looks good though. I wouldn't have even noticed the "unnatural" look to the front end if you hadn't pointed it out

I don't know what you're talking about. I think this thing is impressive. The time and effort that went into this is impressive. And to add insult to injury, it looks like it would work in FAR. Which is far better than anything made in the stock KSP, you can make a brick outhouse fly without engines in the stock KSP.

This was actually made with FAR

I love the Pak-fa design (really resembles a yf-23 and the f-22). Those engines though... They want a stealth aircraft, you have to hide your biggest heat producer. Granted, it's still a prototype and they could be working on it's actual engine design, but come-on ...oO...

Haha, exactly my thoughts when i first laid eyes upon this beauty

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.