Hi i'm new to KSP and the Forums!

Lolkillalevi

Welcome to the forums! :)

Glad to hear that you've been enjoying the game. If you're looking for a good Mun rocket, might I recommend this design by Vanamonde, and the accompanying tutorial? That tutorial is complete enough that you can even use it as a guide with your own designs, if you choose to go that route. You might also want to check out some of the other tutorials on site, especially those I've listed in the Drawing Board. Feel free to ask questions in the Gameplay Questions subforum as well.

Hope this helps!

Welcome to the forums! :)

Glad to hear that you've been enjoying the game. If you're looking for a good Mun rocket, might I recommend this design by Vanamonde, and the accompanying tutorial? That tutorial is complete enough that you can even use it as a guide with your own designs, if you choose to go that route. You might also want to check out some of the other tutorials on site, especially those I've listed in the Drawing Board. Feel free to ask questions in the Gameplay Questions subforum as well.

Hope this helps!

Thank you! I think i will use that design to try and get to duna or the mun! If you can which planet is easier to get to for a new player? Duna, the mun or...some other planets i may not know about lol, Thank you for the fast reply!

Honestly, the easiest options are probably either the Mun or Minmus, since both of them are in orbit around Kerbin and thus don't take (too much) finagling with things like "phase angles," "ejection angles," and things like that if you want to do it well.

The Mun is slightly easier to reach but harder to land on, because it has higher gravity. Minmus is easier to land on and return from because of its size and low gravity, but its orbit isn't a perfect circle in line with Kerbin's equator, meaning you have to adjust your course a little more to actually get a good encounter with it.

Let us know how it goes :)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.