Map not right?

1 Question i'm setting up a new space station...And for some reason my map i don't have that gray thing so i can't see or know if i have a orbit around kerbin. Can you help me fix it where i can see if i have an orbit around kerbin? all i see is blue pink and orange lines please help me?

PKNNynB.jpg

Edited by Lolkillalevi

The orbit of the ship your currently flying is shown in blue, and encounter are shown in orange

Okay, So like my ships orbit is in blue and so it's pointing to kerbin escape, Can you tell me if i'm good enough to where i won't fall down back into earth because my last station did that and i've been flying this one for a while now..and the earth is like medium size i passed the mun waaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy and going twords the sun.

I'll tell you my meters right now

Orbit

64186.3m/s

Your actualy a bit "too good" if you want to orbit Kerbin I highly recommend you turn your ship around immediately and start firing your engines,

If your orbit goes into the planet or the lowest part isn't above 70,000 meters, your going to crash into the planet, if you have a Kerbin escape, your going to escape from Kerbin and its moons entirely, and you'll end up orbiting Kerbol without being able to see Kerbin.

If the orbit path goes around the planet and comes back around to you then your in orbit around the planet

K i actually was using debug menu just to get my station ready and stat, then turn everything off, so i'm good now yay. And it's suppose to be a station, I don't think i'll be recovering them instead of on EVA...Or rescue mission, Dang...I didn't think my mission out to well...

Okay, So like my ships orbit is in blue and so it's pointing to kerbin escape, Can you tell me if i'm good enough to where i won't fall down back into earth because my last station did that and i've been flying this one for a while now..and the earth is like medium size i passed the mun waaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy and going twords the sun.

I'll tell you my meters right now

Orbit

64186.3m/s

Well, the 64186 m/s is your speed (with other words, every second you cover a distance of 64 km ... for an Orbit 100km above Kerbin you would need a little bit more than 2 km/s in horizontal speed above kerbins surface))

Your altitude above Kerbin is 34334 km.

K...I think i'm going to go for mission Return the Space Station guys, If i see they're in danger...

Don´t worry ... they won´t be in danger anymore for a long time (unless the danger is "boredom") ... after leaving Kerbins gravity well they will (most probably) no more get in the vicinity of anything they could hit (unless you, by chance, got their trajectory right that they hit another planet ... but considering the vastness of space, this is rather improbable :D )

K...I think i'm going to go for mission Return the Space Station guys, If i see they're in danger...

Safe is a relative term at this point. You have officially got them lost in space. Not sure where you were going to place that space station but now its going to be a deep space station.

Don´t worry ... they won´t be in danger anymore for a long time (unless the danger is "boredom") ... after leaving Kerbins gravity well they will (most probably) no more get in the vicinity of anything they could hit (unless you, by chance, got their trajectory right that they hit another planet ... but considering the vastness of space, this is rather improbable :D )

Oh i didn't see you replied before i started a new sandbox ;.; All my work is now...Gone! I need someone to help me through my new space station mission...Or atleast get to mun to setup a base.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.