Need to identify a part pack

Artie

Hi.

I had to reformat my HDD back in August, and just got around to reinstalling Kerbal. I made sure to save my craft files, but they were made using an add-on that increases the parts available. So my new install can't open them, and I can't recall which addon I used.

Parts identified:

cl.large.shortMonoTank

cl.large.BatteryPack

cl.radial.cylTankFuel

cl.radial.cylTankOxy

So a large ring battery pack, a small monopropellant tank, and small radial fuel and oxydiser tanks (coloured blue and orange, as I recall).

Anyone recognise it?

You could just cut and paste those parts into the latest build, load your craft in the VAB, and then save them with the stock parts. I know this might sound like a hassle, but if you're willing to edit your craft files then it's surely not for the sake of convenience...

The parts are outdated but won't break your game. If those parts would've been kept in the pack, no change would have been made to the cfg files. So just go ahead and add them to the game, replace them with stock equivalents then remove them, nothing bad should happen :)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.