Suggesting the looks of future planets

Okay for starting i don't wan't to start a discussion staing that we want more planets, cuz i already know that it's ob the what not to suggest list. I wantnto start a discussion about how those newly developed planets should look like, i wan't to know your ideas and maybe a developer could take a look here and say hey this is nice why don't we include this! So what i am suggesting as the look of one of the new planets is the following: http://imgur.com/ULwuiQs this is a recent false colour mosaic of saturn's moon titan. In my opinion this looks pretty awesome and as such i would really love to see one of the new planets look like that! Now i would like to hear your ideas about the looks of the upcomming planets!

( to the forum controllers i remind you, not suggesting actual planets but filling in the looks since it has already been confirmed for ksp 1.0. If anything is still wrong here than pld contact me in a pm)

Moar lava!

Flowing lava on laythe is a must, huge collums of volcanic smoke on the horizon as well. Not to mention clouds, storms, rain, lightning.

Duna should have dust being kicked up, lots of dust, when you drive rovers fast, fire engines close to the ground and such. Occasional dust storms limiting visibility would be great as well. Near the poles the KSP equivalent of dry ice should sublime, creating small puffs of smoke.

Procedurally generated tiny puddles or creeks on worlds with liquid on them. More and more varied scatter, especially rocks.

I love the idea of procedural puddles on planets but i can't really agree with lava on laythe, the hole point of laythe being that it is a liveable world. I'd say lava is a great idea but more reasonable on the surface of eve and espacially moho. But seriously we need weather and rover kicking up dust and leaving tracks on the surface of planets and footsteps to i think

Well Iceland is also livable, it's just that there's volcano and geyser after geyser there. Laythe's islands are volcanic in origin, with tidal forces from Jool, Tylo and Vall being the source of the volcanism (this is even confirmed via experiments in the game). The islands are already split into coastal sandy beaches and steep dark basalt (I think) mountains. Having some lava flow around those mountains wouldn't be that bad, the beaches are the safest place to land anyway.

Also Laythe's livability is debatable considering how much radiation Jool is probably showering with it. I wouldn't risk taking off my EVA suit to get a tan on the beach, that's putting aside how cold laythe is.

I love the idea of procedural puddles on planets but i can't really agree with lava on laythe, the hole point of laythe being that it is a liveable world. I'd say lava is a great idea but more reasonable on the surface of eve and espacially moho. But seriously we need weather and rover kicking up dust and leaving tracks on the surface of planets and footsteps to i think

No, I'm pritty sure the devs are already planning to add vulcanic activity to Laythe

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.