Kerbal Powers Board Game

The Fleet Master

Guest Brody_Peffley

I'll be focusing on starting from here by rocket. Setting a small base there, Should provide me time to expand

byODe54.jpg

That yellow is me up there. Not very good with drawing. Any ways to get it to fit perfectly? Im building my base right now. Thats just an idea where I should be aiming for..

So i'm just wondering, do I get any sort of reward for my Mun mission? I even launched from my Notilian Space Center

EDIT Nevermind I saw it on the standings :P

EDIT Just want to mention next mission will be an unmanned Mun rover, launch date is set for Saturday at 1100 GMT.

Edited by zekes

Guest Brody_Peffley
So i'm just wondering, do I get any sort of reward for my Mun mission? I even launched from my Notilian Space Center

EDIT Nevermind I saw it on the standings :P

EDIT Just want to mention next mission will be an unmanned Mun rover, launch date is set for Saturday at 1100 GMT.

Your not planning to stay on kerbin are you? Your probably going to move on the mun :P

You use your own persistance files until wars, Then we merge them :)

Also that "Satellite" Is a small manned capsule (Plooto-I)

Also the Arcadian navy had a new ship. Everybody welcome the Midway class Aircraft Carrier, at 399 parts it's not breaking any rules either :P

erhV3PJ.png

Edited by The Fleet Master

Your not planning to stay on kerbin are you? Your probably going to move on the mun :P

No, I just feel exploration is a good thing to do, I love space :D

We also have a space station planned, but launching one on one of our portable launchers may be hard :P

Guest Brody_Peffley

Just landed my capsule in the new world. WERE HERE BABY :D

Im a little off.. Dang atmosphere...

Zekes do you want to have a trade soon? I would love to become kinda like a economy person.

wP0FjnA.png

This is my new country. Went off target to where I wanted to be. But I'm closer to see and able to provide boats to my neighbors.. Also Im very lonely up here :(

HD581vw.png

Edited by Brody_Peffley

Just landed my capsule in the new world. WERE HERE BABY :D

Im a little off.. Dang atmosphere...

Zekes do you want to have a trade soon? I would love to become kinda like a economy person.

Sure thing! I'm modifying my Cargo ship a little, but yes! What would you like to trade? and how? A Lazie-Faire type or a regulated trade?

Guest Brody_Peffley
Sure thing! I'm modifying my Cargo ship a little, but yes! What would you like to trade? and how? A Lazie-Faire type or a regulated trade?

I would like to trade my Mig 20 airplanes for vehicles. Sounds fair? If you want to add anything else, I'll be happy.

It looks like you guys want some sort of commodity system in 0.0.2 for trade and what not. So to prevent RP with imaginary commodities i will have 0.0.2 by Monday including among other things a simple list of commodities that will help establish a fluid economy. Please no RP commodities till then, this is going good and i don't want the admins to cut off the head for breaking rules.

I would like to trade my Mig 20 airplanes for vehicles. Sounds fair? If you want to add anything else, I'll be happy.

Sure thing! PM me about this so we can talk about it without anyone getting upset. :D

Also, I too have ships daemon :D

LwtHNly.png

Edited by zekes

Guest Brody_Peffley
i will update the map with those two new hexes as soon as i can. I have to take my own turn and have not had time to post screenshots yet.

Camulas. I have to update mine, I was off target

Here it is. I like my new symbol, The templar knights symbol :D (Doesn't mean I'll start killing everybody :/)

xhZahtg.jpg

T-5 Minutes for my first space mission. A "Weather" Scanning satellite to be launched from the command centre of the U.S.J. In the picture you can see the rocket on it's Launchpad, my manufactorium, and the command centre. The Launchpad is on a slight slope, but nothing that can't be accounted for.

VFoDAEL.png

Guest Brody_Peffley
I'm not on the map. Mercenaries don't have their own country. All's fair for Damage Inc. you see.

Thats nice to know...