Kerbal Powers Board Game

The Fleet Master

@Camulus777

No need for me to post the map, you already marked it exactly right.

@Nobody in particular

So what part of the station am I working on? I have a heavy lifter that could take around 20 to 30 tonnes to orbit (I think)? I could put up a hab section, or are we just going to do this in turns, and everyone adds whatever they like? If so could I go near the start because my computer isn't great.

EDIT: I am working on that strike fighter camulus, I'm going to call it the Tristan or the Akatski (Both are major code geass references :D)

Edited by Deathsoul097

Camulus we should put a Limit in Interplanetary missions, like it takes a certain amount of hexes and your own launch platform and you can't time warp the mission to the destination for 5 days, Sorry Spartwo but your may not count, I'd like to avoid bases on Duna in the first three weeks. And rules that launchess from KSC you have to request a launch time.

He can go to Duna just there are no bases on it. But i think you are right about a limit on interplanetary missions for now. As far as it taking actual time there is no way I'll be able to keep track of that.

@Spartwo your mission counts as getting ti Duna we are just not dealing with permanent bases on other planets or moons yet till 0.0.2.

However if you are putting missions out into space i would like to see a pic of some sort of Mission control center with sat dishes and communications and all that.

Here is an example of mine though you don't have to have everything attached all in one bit.

MWC26nS.jpg

ID4uaI3.jpg

Guest Brody_Peffley
He can go to Duna just there are no bases on it. But i think you are right about a limit on interplanetary missions for now. As far as it taking actual time there is no way I'll be able to keep track of that.

@Spartwo your mission counts as getting ti Duna we are just not dealing with permanent bases on other planets or moons yet till 0.0.2.

However if you are putting missions out into space i would like to see a pic of some sort of Mission control center with sat dishes and communications and all that.

Here is an example of mine though you don't have to have everything attached all in one bit.

MWC26nS.jpg

ID4uaI3.jpg

Does that mean I have to delete my duna lander :(

I'm considering withdrawing from the game

I cannot even get my command center where I want it to be without hyperediting so what hope do I have for anything else in this...PEOPLE ARE GOING TO DUNA ALREADY FOR CRYING OUT LOUD

Guest Brody_Peffley
No, Not until the update :)

Okay, Also do we have to have one unit of everything? Like I was going to mass produce airplanes.

I said it a few pages ago,I set myself a 5 tons post orbital for every hour.Which is why duna took so long.

Also on the point of cargo.Use cubic meters as measurement 1x1x1=5 kerbitz 2x2x4=80 kerbitz and so on.

@Camulus:I never said anything about hexes I just said I landed first.

Edited by Spartwo

Guest Brody_Peffley
I said it a few pages ago,I set myself a 5 tons post orbital for every hour.Which is why duna took so long.

Also on the point of cargo.Use cubic meters as measurement 1x1x1=5 kerbitz 2x2x4=80 kerbitz and so on.

@Camulus:I never said anything about hexes I just said I landed first.

Actually I landed first....

First one on duna :D

m0t2Qd1.png

NOKa7Ny.png

a06WjTQ.png

l5gbGUd.png

gTZdd77.png

Just so that people don't waist their time all space missions such as landing on planets with rovers or manned missions or stationary probes will officially begin in 0.0.2 because there are some guidelines for players that will give everyone a chance to do them so as of 0.0.2 SPACE missions will be reset including mine. Also the type of missions and ships will be noted in the upcoming rules to allow for better clarification.

Guest Brody_Peffley
(WARNING, Pic Heavy Post)

Ok, I have two things now, firstly, a map claim, as usual;

ATmC3z9.png

Now, My mission to land a probe on Eve

On the launch pad

hTGabhk.png

Gravity turn

ZLFLC7e.png

Leaving Kerbin

M0k5yDX.png

On Eve approach