Kerbal Powers Board Game

The Fleet Master

And tat is why we use Florida to launch from Its along the equator. I told you guys you could use KSC for those types of thing. Leave it to Zekes to try to one up the competition. When we get to mun bases and the lot ill explain how to set up extra-planetary hexes. that also means i have to make the maps... fun... :)

Guest Brody_Peffley
If it's not too late to join up, would you guys mind if I took some undesireable hex in the far north after reading up on the rules tonight?

Super big want to share some land with another country? I'll be up far in the north. I'll promise you that I'll share land and troops for you to use in important times.

AND TOUCHDOWN! <clapclapclapclap> This is the first ship, launched from our bare-bones Space Center, and under 100 parts, to land two kerbals on the mun! This is a great achievement for Zokesia and for Kerbals!

Ludlom Kerman was the first to step down, and planted the flag, while Genegun followed and set up the camera.

GikP3Ba.png

Guest Brody_Peffley
AND TOUCHDOWN! <clapclapclapclap>

Ludlom Kerman was the first to step down, and planted the flag, while Genegun followed and set up the camera.

GikP3Ba.png

Nice job zekes.. Hope to see you in space

Solid

I will use the 0.0.1 alpha of my boardgame strategy.:cool:

Thanks for the alliance. Im planning on setting up base near the north pole. Where I would have an advantage with mountains.

Can I place a launch site at my base hex? And launch everything from there? Whenever I want? Or does it have to coincide with a challenge or mission?

EDIT: In this thread my company /country /thing will be: the United States of Japan. (Yet another code geass reference)

Edited by Deathsoul097

Looks like Zokesia got the the Mun first. Congrats!

Thanks!

..aaaand back! Textbook mission, all that training paid off! Not a single quicksave was needed!

Gallery from Munar takeoff to landing on the moors north of Zokesia.

o5koGKJ.png

BQdOLve.png

BD6Yvmp.png

uKdRL5y.png

To all newcomers please read the rules and make sure that you use the map to show me where your first hex is. Also with the new addition of so many new players be sure to use the Kerbal Maps app and give me some general coordinates. At the moment I'm merely looking for differences in the map but this can become problematic with more players. Also if you can post important stuff for me in Blue or what would be even better is to PM me thank you and welcome to Kerbal Powers Board Game.

Guest Brody_Peffley
To all newcomers please read the rules and make sure that you use the map to show me where your first hex is. Also with the new addition of so many new players be sure to use the Kerbal Maps app and give me some general coordinates. At the moment I'm merely looking for differences in the map but this can become problematic with more players. Also if you can post important stuff for me in Blue or what would be even better is to PM me thank you and welcome to Kerbal Powers Board Game.
Thanks but where do I find the perstence file...