The Kerb Kerman Show!

Xacktar

We will return you to your regularly scheduled 23-hour daily marathon of 'Gee, I Sure Love Xackylvania' in just a few minutes. Now it is time for your hour of Xackylvania History with your host, Kerb Kerman.

Kerb: Thank you Bob. It's a pleasure and completely not compulsory under the edicts of our lord and emperor, Xacktar, for me to join you all today. With me is Senior Historian in Charge of Things That Are Totally True and Shut Up, Sir Alfey Kerman.

Alf: It's certainly something to be here, Kerb.

Kerb: Now, before we get started, the people want to know... How much do you love the Emperor?

Alf: I love him bery...er, is that a b? I mean.. VERY... very much, Kerb. So much that I will not be paid for this interv... HEY!

Kerb: Great to hear, Alfey. Just fantastic. Let's get on to the real greep of the show, eh Alf? Now you're the expert on all things Xacktar Aerospace, are you not?

Alf: Er, right, yeah. Yes, right. As you all know, the Xacktar Aerospace Corporation was formed in the totally harsh and not-fun at all times before Xackylvania's victorious revolution of niceness and not-at-all utter worldwide destruction that left our planet a wasteland of lifeless plains and mountains.

Kerb: Well said, Alf. Can I call you Alf?

Alf: Sure, I guess. In those days, the XAC was just a small company among many competing to win the prize for the first Trans-Kerbatic flight. Whoever won the prize would be given a significant cash prize and a government contract.... for a government that was bad and not good like your Emperor's fine government. Period.

Kerb: I believe you brought some pictures for us, correct? Let's get those up on screen now.

40z6.png

Alf: As you can see, here is the maiden flight of their competitive entry, the 01-D 'Oldie' Quagg-powered aerocraft.

Kerb: She is a beauty. How did she fare in the race?

Alf: She won... what? Serio...oh, ow No. nononono. I don't want to be part of the space program! Ok, ok. AHEM. She won. Yes... of course she did. This picture here shows her victorious landing at Ergbop Airfield a full hour before any other competitor.

odwq.png

Alf: The Lord Emperor assures me that the plane was completely meant to look like that and was totally not-crashed. He was there, so he should know.

Kerb: Right you are, Alf. Look at the expression on old Obadiah's face. Truly the smile of a hard-won victory. I've heard it said that he still lives in a beautiful mansion no one can ever find because its invisible.

Alf: Uh, yeah. Sure. That's right.

Kerb: Truly inspiring stuff there. Now, I hate to cut this short, but we have to take a break for the publicly mandated singing of 'All Hail Xacktar. He's Really Cool." We'll be back after the break.

Edited by Xacktar

We now return you to The Kerb Kerman show, with your host, Kerb Kerman.

Kerb: If you're just joining us, which should be impossible since it is illegal not to watch this show, I'm sitting down with Alfey Kerman, the expert on all things history for Xackylvania.

Alf: Can I have some water? My throat is dry from all the singing.

Kerb: Bob, can we get Alf some water? Thanks. Now... we all know now that the XAC built a stellar craft with the 'Oldie' aeroplane. What came next? What was the step that propelled them forward into greatness?

Alf: Thank you, Bob. Nice beard. The XAC fell on hard times after...uh...winning the race. They had a string of financial difficulties that were in no way because our great emperor is bad at building things. *cough* After a few years they began to work on a Rapid-Takeoff design of aeroplanes. One of these was the Low-Propulsion Aeroframe, or 'Loopa.' I have a picture here, somewhere....

0504B0A564C8901CEB90FE08B5B15BF5F4FDC594

Kerb: Wow, would you look at her climb. I take it that they got out of their troubles with this impressive machine?

Alf: Not exactly. What? Again? How Am I supposed to? No no no, I don't want to go to Eve. Ahem, exactly, Kerb. The, uh, the 'Loopa' lifted off incredibly fast, impressing almost everyone there to evaluate her design for government or civilian use. Her vertical climb ability was especially remarked upon.

Kerb: I believe we have another picture here.

Alf: Well, yes, but it'd be a little diffi-

Kerb: Let's get it up on screen here, shall we?

Alf: Oh gee...

E1567BE4643FDDF2A0634FF55A0712B522EB5C8B

Kerb: What a shot! Can you tell us what is happening here, Alf?

Alf: Yes, of course I can. I just sit here all night and tell you crazy and ridiculous... OW! Ok, ok. Yes, I'm sure Vall is cold this time of year. *cough* Right, um... Here we can see the 'Loopa' is... What is it doing? Hm, ah. It is completing another one of it's trademark stunt loops, just missing and not-at-all crashing the ground that is bare feet away from its nose.

Kerb: Wow! They must have had some great pilots back in the day, I tell you.

Alf: Ahem, yes, of course they did, Kerb. Great pilots... so many great pilots...with families...

Kerb: Fascinating. I've just been informed that the XAC is about to launch another rocket, so we'll be switching to live feed here to watch the event. We'll return right after this explo... this launch.

Edited by Xacktar

We now return you to your favorite, and only, host: Kerb Kerman!

Kerb: Thank you, Bob. That was quite a spectacular launch, wouldn't you say, Alf?

Alf: H..how close is this studio to the launch pad? I could swear the walls were shaking!

Kerb: Take a breath now, Doc. We haven't had debris hit the studio in weeks. We're perfectly safe as long as we keep to the script.

Alf: Right. Right, so... History... sort of! What more did you want to know, Kerb?

Kerb: I've heard that the XAC experimented with VTOL technology a little down the line from the 'Loopa.' Now, I've heard conflicting stories about the program. Some say all the pilots were forced to eject, some say the craft could shoot up a thousand feet from a standstill, some say it was built by the Hoomans of a planet far beyond our solar system... can you set the record straight?

Alf: Well, the XAC was so... impressed by its success... they spent their entire budget on a single VTOL prototype, the Upwardly Mobile Base-Return Launch Aeroframe, or 'Umbrella.' We should have another picture.

5D18E9AF093EFCD407E2708989F24221B194CE1C

Alf: WRONG PICTURE! WRONG PICTURE! OH GEEP, I DON"T WANT TO GO TO VALL!

Kerb: Calm down there, Alf.

Alf: PLEASE! I GET MOTION SICK! DON'T TAKE ME! I just wanna read my books!

Kerb: This is just a picture of last years Emperor Celebration Day fireworks, right? You took the family there and the picture got mixed in with the rest by accident.

Alf: ...Yes... of course... and, um, I forgot to take my medication this morning. Does anyone have an inhaler? Whew... I just need to breathe.

Kerb: I believe we found the correct picture.

08D1145DEB5932C2522BAD435DF809A4F2CA7AD8

Kerb: That looks like quite a nice aeroframe. It isn't exploded at all, right, Alf?

Alf: Right, Kerb. Whooee. I'm ok now. Yes, that, hoooo, the 'Umbrella' was made with cutting-edge technology that promised to mitigate 95% of all the problems that had obviously, uh, not plagued the other aeroframes built by Xacktar Aerospace.

Kerb: What kind of advanced technology was added, if you don't mind my asking?

Alf: Parachutes, Kerb.

8E2FE810F37F4A5E0F3F1A31354E1D210CC8EEE1

Kerb: Wow.

Alf: You said it, Kerb. It took them thirty years to develop something so simp... utterly complex and hard to understand. With the addition of the advanced technology, they managed to prevent aeroframe damage by over six-hundred percent of normal.

Kerb: That is truly amazing. I take it that it was this contract that put the XAC on the map, as it were.

Alf: Indeed it was, Kerb. Once they installed the giant inflatable safe-drop-zone for their returning craft they were able to run additional tests and the Not-nice-government-before-the-Lord-Emperor-took-over-to-save-us-all bought a full contract of the aeroframes for military purposes. With a little more money at hand, the XAC turned their attention back to the 'Loopa' and the possibilities of straight-vertical liftoff.

Kerb: You mean rockets?

Alf: Indeed I do, Kerb.

Kerb: Amazing stuff here, I'd hate to leave it here but we are all out of time. I'd like to thank Alfey Kerman for joining us today.

Alf: It's been a something, Kerb.

Kerb: I'd also like to thank Bob for running the intro and outro for us. Couldn't do this without you, Bob! Then, of course, we must thank the Lord Emperor Xacktar for not shooting us into space even though I'm sure we'd be fine and not stranded. We now return you to a twenty-three hour marathon of 'Gee, I Sure Love Xackylvania' staring Abe Kerman. This is Kerb Kerman saying goodnight. Goodnight!

Edited by Xacktar

We will return you to your regularly scheduled 23-hour daily marathon of 'Gee, I Sure Love Xackylvania' in just a few minutes. Now it is time for your hour of Xackylvania History with your host, Kerb Kerman.

Kerb: Thank you Bob. If you tuned in last week, which you should have since it is illegal under Xackylvania law not to, you saw our amazing interview with Alfey Kerman about the beginnings of the XAC and their first tentative steps toward the stars. I'm happy to say that Alfey is with us again today for another installment of the Kerb Kerman Show!

Alf: I can go home after this, right?

Kerb: Of course, Alf! What do you think this is, some sort of kidnapping?

Hah. Hah. Ha, Boss.

Kerb: Thank you, Bob. Now, Alf, the last time you were with us you told us about the early aeroframes of the XAC. We now know that it was the 'Loopa' that inspired them to look up to the stars... what was their first flight like?

Alf: Short.

Kerb: What?

Alf: Ow, ok, ok... Ahem, what I meant to say was... It was a small parabolic arc that garnered much scientific data for the XAC and everyone survived and no one died in any explosions.

Kerb: I believe we have some more pictures here.

Alf: Oh, Geep. Not More-

10E7EF37ED6A643DE5B4D6FBF12DC3D9AA4F7BA0

Kerb: Now, I'm not an expert on these things...

Alf: Apparently I'm not either...

Kerb: ...but those are solid fuel boosters, correct?

Alf: That's right, Kerb. This was the early days of rocketry and they hadn't developed things like... control... and safety. The imaginatively named 'Fire-Goes-Down' project began with that ship, the FGD-1.

Kerb: What daring times for all of Kerbin. Inspiring. I think we have a pretty good idea what happened with the FGD-1 from that picture.

Alf: I think so too, Kerb.

Kerb: Lets move on to their next ship... the... What does this say?

Alf: That's the FGD-1W. They added wings.

375AC04F8059589BDE320E87F8AD660F19BF2994

Alf: A wing... I meant to say... one wing. Geep, I forgot that fell off on launch They added one wing... you can see it on the other side of the ship there. They used it for control..controlling the spin they wanted to generate for... reasons with gravity.

Kerb: I've heard about this. They said that smoke trail was quite the site to see.

Alf: Fourteen fire trucks were called out after that flight, Kerb.

Kerb: From seeing the smoke?

Alf: Sure, lets go with that.

Kerb: So what came next? What propelled the FGD program into greatness?

Alf: More Boosters.

Kerb: I don't quite follow you, Alf.

Alf: Let me do the pictures this time.

2DFC3091470ADB031536046A756C81FE8BC9366A

Kerb: Geeping mother of...

Alf: Couldn't agree more, Kerb. It's rumored that Ronbo Kerman, head of XAC Engineering at the time, just told his team to slap more fuel on until the thing took off. It took them some time, but eventually the FGD-B-41 'Fudgebat' was born. Let's get another picture up there...

71FBDBF8A7C8914E0F71E3991FEDCCECE4B7E386

Kerb: I believe I am speechless, Alf. Bob, what about you?

Dats a lot of fire, Kerb.

Alf: True enough. See, Ronbo and his team had hit upon a crucial factor in their 'More Boosters' approach to rocketry. By random chance, the Fudgebat was perfectly balanced, leading to a stable and predictable flight path. This was the first real step to space, Kerb.

Kerb: Wow, super-impressed here, Alf. I have a feeling this is going to be a great show tonight. We have to take a quick break, folks. Its that special time of day when we all join in and sing "All Hail Xacktar, He's Really Cool." We'll return right after this!

Edited by Xacktar

We now return you to The Kerb Kerman show, with your host, Kerb Kerman.

Kerb: Thank you, Bob. I believe we were talking about stability in the FGD program when we left, is that correct, Alf?

Alf: WHAT?

Kerb: Haha, Alf needs a moment, folks. The Xackylvania Nice-Kerbal Choir and Brass Mariachi Band was a little overenthusiastic in their singing during the break. What a show! Right, Alf?

Alf: WHAT? ARE WE BACK ON? I CAN'T HEAR MYSELF. SHOULD I TALK ABOUT ROCKETS?

Kerb: Yes, Alf. I thinks that's a good idea. Bob, can you flash the 'Quiet' sign at Alf here, just trying to help him out. Thank you, Bob.

Alf: OH. Oh, ok. Is this better? I can hear the ocean in my brain...

Kerb: So, Alfey, what happened next to the FGD program?

Alf: The program? Right, right. Well, Kerb, once they got balance down, they decided to try and work on stability. You know what that means?

Kerb: I couldn't begin to guess, Alf.

Alf: Wings, Kerb. Lots and lots of wings.

EEFB19764DD41854BAECD31ECD9EB7D3EB0008B7

Kerb: I could be wrong, but that looks a lot like a propeller. Much larger, of course.

Alf: That's right, Kerb. The XAC has a long history of blatantly copi... I mean, creatively taking from various sources of inspiration. They figured that if they could provide enough spin in the correct direction then they could save on fuel and reach even greater heights.

Kerb: Sounds like the work of genius, if I do say so myself.

Alf: Say whatever you want.

Kerb: Dare I ask, how did this ship...

Alf: The Surface Propulsion Negative Rotator, or 'Spinner'

Kerb: How'd she fare, in flight, that is?

Alf: There have been worse flights for the XAC, Kerb. I can say that much. Why don't we put the next picture up.

002E30F5EB91682568EBD65F74B8C5875BD5C030

Alf: Now, you can't see it from the picture, but she was really moving fast. The air pressure was more than they had accounted for in design phase. Poor Kerbonaut Joebart Kerman was spinning around roughly three times a second inside the command module.

Kerb: I think I went on that ride at the state fair.

Alf: The bright side was that due to the great many aerodynamic surfaces and relatively low weight of the structure, its touchdown was completely light and not at all a spinning wheel of explosive death and shrapnel. If it had been that, it might have looked like this incredibly realistic computer simulation that I just happened to have on hand.

Kerb: Alf, I don't think..

14D948EF031D2AF63F2BC46828DCDEE998EB4AC6

Alf: I've been told from a reliable source that this is exactly what would have happened if the craft design was horrible and killed all its test pilots in VIOLENTLY SPINNING MACHINES OF FIRE AND VOMITING!

Kerb: Ah hah. Very funny, ha, Alf. Bob, I think its time for a commercial break.

Alf: SO MUCH SPINNING AND PUKING!

We don't have commercials. We're state-run, Kerb

Kerb: THEN FIND SOME! Haha. We'll be right back, folks.

Edited by Xacktar

Hold on to your seats, folks. It's time for Kerb Kerman!

Kerb: Welcome back, everyone! Alf here just needed a little time out, being on national kerbivision can be a little intimidating to some folks. Haha

That's why I stay behind the camera, Kerb.

Alf: How much longer do I have to do this?

Kerb: Only a few more minutes, Alf. Why don't you tell us about the last part of the FGD program.

Alf: Well, Kerb-

Kerb: I think we have some pictures here...

Alf: STOP WITH THE PICTURES. GIMME THAT REMOTE!

Kerb: AHH!

Woah, Calm down there, bud.

Alf: Aha! MINE!

E71B82D751722B85B8FCDF8A13D1350131CD13A0

Alf: GAH!

Kerb: There we go. Tell us about this ship, Alf.

Alf: My remote now, Kerb. No touching. Ahem, Ok. This is the... what is this? Oh, right. The Falling Lightly Test Rocket, or 'Floater' was the eventual combination of everything learned in the FGD program combined with the advances seen in the previous aeroframe designs. The engineering department thought that down-scaling the general size of the rocket while keeping balance intact might help prevent it from cra...uh... prematurely returning to the ground.

Kerb: I see they kept some of the wings on there.

Alf: Yes they did, they found that smaller control surfaces might actually help in the ascending stage of the rocket.

Kerb: Lets just look at another picture, here.

Alf: NO! HAND OFF!

Kerb: That's my remote! Give it!

Alf: NO! WHAT. HOW ARE YOUR ARMS THAT LONG!?

BCEB80208522BAAE8C69CBAC14029094E6FD89CC

Kerb: There we go.

Alf: Fine, you got your picture, you happy now?

Kerb: Oooh, that one looks pretty.

Alf: Are you even listening to me?

Kerb: Of course, of course. What are all those bubble things?

Alf: My doctor gave me a creme for th... OH, on the picture. That's the special part they added to the ship based on their success with the 'Umbrella' aeroframe. Unfortunately, Ronbo Kerman got into a bit of a tiff with his second in command over how many parachutes to add.

Kerb: How many did they add there, Alf?

1ABF9F0E4FDD2E2B8B40AD6A3AE721C8DC00515B

Alf: HAH! Beat you to it.

Kerb: Quite a lot, it seems. I take it that the flight went well? I can't imagine anything bad happening to a ship designed so perfectly.

Alf: I feel crazy admitting this... but you are right. They couldn't scre... miscalculate very much with that many parachutes on the craft. The FGD-FLTR-1 was a perfect success. I even have one more picture to prove it. NO STOP TOUCHING!

9B511AFAB64FFCDE2019A91C48A9EE450106974E

Alf: I give up. Can I go home now?

Kerb: Looks like we are, indeed, out of time! Be sure to tune in tomorrow, folks, for a brand new guest and even more interesting and enlightening conversations about the XAC.

Alf: About [CENSORED] time.

Kerb: This is Kerb Kerman and Sir Alfey Kerman saying goodnight! Goodnight!

Edited by Xacktar

That is a nice smoke spiral..

And I like your new avatar, it looks like he's gnashing his teeth.

I didn't think about that... but yeah, he kinda does. EVIL KERBAL!

Thanks, TW and Destroyer ;)

Also, I'm gonna be uploading these to one of the blogs here on the site each time I complete an episode. Should make it easier if you want to read it all in one go. :)

This is great stuff! Looking forward to the next episode when you find the time. In the meantime, I think 'Fire Goes Down' has replaced 'Firecracker' as the default name for my early sub-orbital rockets. :)

OK, I will cheerfully delete this post if it doesn't fit with the rest of the thread but here goes with some lyrics for 'All hail Xacktar - he's really cool',

All Hail Xacktar - he is really cool,

He watches over us at night, he keeps us safe at school,

In our enlightened world there is one golden rule,

All hail Xacktar for he is really cool.

All hail Xacktar - the forthright and the brave,

He beat the Not-Nice Government, our Country he did save,

Anyone saying otherwise is a Kraken loving knave,

So all hail Xacktar, the forthright and the brave.

All hail Xacktar - know his wisdom from afar,

Blinding and magnificent, glowing like a star,

He keeps us strong, his mighty will,

Makes us who we are.

All hail Xacktar, know his wisdom from afar.

All hail Xacktar - his strength will na'er fade!

Shout his name from mountain top, from valley and from glade,

Oh blessed are his people, they shall never be afraid.

Guided by mighty Xacktar - his strength will na'er fade!

All Hail Xacktar - he is really cool,

He watches over us at night, he keeps us safe at school,

In our enlightened world there is one golden rule,

All hail Xacktar for he is really cool!

Edited by KSK

• 2 weeks later...

And now, a break from the daily 23-hour marathon of 'Gee, I Sure Love Xackylvania!' for your favorite host with the most, Kerb Kerman!

Kerb: Thank you, Bob. We have yet another special guest here on the show. I'd like to take a moment and introduce you to Billy-Bobdin, second assistance to the head of orbital mechanics at the XAC.

Billy-Bobdin: Howdy.

Kerb: Last week we heard from Alfey Kerman about the early days of the XAC and a little bit about what happens when the pressure of Kerbivision gets a little too much to handle.

Billy-Bobdin: I laughed at dat pukin' bit.

Kerb: I'm sure you did, Billy, I'm sure you did. Now, you've been in the Orbital Mechanics Department since its inception, am I right?

Billy-Bobdin: Yep. Back then it was just me an' Oggy. Ronbo threw us in a room by ourselves after the rocket-g'-round incident in the testin' lab. Told us if we wanted spinning we could work on it down dere.

Kerb: Fascinating, Truly Fascinating. Now, you and, uh...

Oggy, Kerb

Kerb: Right, thank you, Bob. You and Oggy, you came up with how to get a ship up into space so it wouldn't come back down.

Billy-Bobdin: Dat was all Oggy, man. That fool just love speed. Kept saying if we was going really fast, like really, super fast, then we could go faster than we was fallin down, right? So I went out and took some of the old plans out of R & D... and me an' Oggy, well... we gave it a little zoom-zoom, if ya know what I mean. I brought some of those pitchures.

Kerb: Let's put one of those up on screen, shall we?

4E62D3636C090939DF40A6E0CB16EADB1F74E5A4

Kerb: That looks like something that can go pretty fast, Billy.

Billy-Bobdin: Yup.

Kerb: Now, now, what was the name of the ship that you and Ogden put together for the program?

Billy-Bobdin: That there is Kessie, Kerb. She's a beaut. Lotta love went into her, lots parts wanted to wooo, fly off if ya know what I mean.

Kerb: Yet she flew, I assume?

Billy-Bobdin: Hooboy, did she. It was a sight, if ya know what I mean. Poor old Ronbo almost popped his noggin at the launch, man. It was awesome.

222CE370597A81A21263DD8BF835689E60829E59

Kerb: Wow, that is... now, that is impressive.

Billy-Bobdin: Yah, she could fly. Wish I could take her up myself, ya know? Oggy got over 1000 m/s out of her, it was a beaut. Of course, that Ronbo wasn't too happy.

Kerb: Why was that?

Billy-Bobdin: Welllll... Oggy and Me were plannin' on makin' ol' Kessie orbit at around oh, 100k or so... Oggy, man. He added too much oomph, couldn't even slow the sucker till 400k. Quite a view, though. Oh, man, can I do the picture thing? I wanna do the picture thing!

Kerb: Not this again...

Billy-Bobdin: C'mon...

Kerb: No!

B0884AA13E392C7A0B6D08884E227F6111F2785F

Billy-Bobdin: Man, Oggy looks good on-screen like that. Always was a crazy sucka.

Kerb: Indeed he does, Billy. Well, folks its time for us to all stand up and sing 'All Hail Xacktar, He's Really Cool." We'll return for more history with Billy, here, in just a few minutes.

Edited by Xacktar

This is brilliant!

On a side note, I DEMAND TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO ALF!!

Don't send me to Eeloo...

Alfey returned to his small historical library and plans on never leaving ever again.

:D

Edited by Xacktar

• 2 weeks later...

We now return you to the Kerb Kerman show!

Kerb: And we're back. We are here with our guest for tonight, Billy-Bobdin of Xacktar Aerospace Corporation. Now, we were discussing your friend Ogden and his the first manned spaceflight into orbit.

Billy-Bobdin: Yup.

Kerb: So tell us, what happened next?

Billy-Bobdin: Well, you know Oggy has a thing for crazy, right?

Kerb: I think the rocket design gave us a hint, yes.

Billy-Bobdin: Well, ole Ronbo had stashed a Jetpack in the capsule before liftoff. Oggy found it and, well, do the pitchure thing.

F60EACC4FB2EB31FCF8699C5EA29AA193C55C73E

Kerb: Now, I'm not an expert... but that he looks like he's getting a little far from the ship there, is that dangerous?

Billy-Bobdin: Nah, Oggy was just trying to ramp off of the ship to do a double somersault.

Kerb: Was this in the mission plan?

Billy-Bobdin: What mission plan?

Kerb: Ahhh. I think we have another pit...picture, here. Let's put it up on the board.

1240FC7B8D915968D17724463B8DB1D1D81F4717

Billy-Bobdin: Funny story, here. Oggy tried to full-thrust back to the capsule but missed a little and thumped himself on the noggin like pow, man.

Kerb: Oh, that does not sound good.

Billy-Bobdin: It was awesome, he was out cold and spinning 'round the ship. Ronbo was all screamin' at him from mission control. It was all good, though. I'd seen Oggy take a booster to the face and walk it off.

Kerb: Really?

Billy-Bobdin: Well, it was a small booster. Lemme tell you, sepratrons look tiny but they leave a geep of a bruise.

Kerb: Wow.

Billy-Bobdin: So Oggy's out there, Ronbo is is back here flippin' tables and I'm just laughin'. 'Cause I know that Oggy will wake up, flip his jetpack on and SLAM back to Kessie like a tractor with a mainsail.

Kerb: And did he?

Billy-Bobdin: Sure did. Oggy's a beast, man... did the double somersault too.

C3029A77C2A7AC24BB387A496E8F95D8C2442C95

Kerb: Wow. That is, just wow.

Billy-Bobdin: Hey man, I gotta hit the can. I'll be back in a sec.

Kerb: Uh... why don't we take a break then, Bob?

On it, boss. We'll be right back after these messages!

Edited by Xacktar

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.