Colonization: Chapter Three - Tylen Sea (AAR) [pic heavy]

Patupi

Er, yeah...it was a test... and you passed! Yeah, a test.

Anyway, when I get it done the next bit will be back to Jedwig (Booo, hisss!) and the Duna One mission.

Yeah, probably should have kept it one thread. Would end up really long though. I know I've found it tricky wading through some of the 300+ page threads. Well, once they get beyond 'footprints and flag' missions and get to real exploration the missions will get much longer

Edited by Patupi

Well you live and learn. I always thought EECOM stood for 'Electrical, Environmental and Communications.' Excellent - today was not a wasted day. :)

Nice way to finish up the chapter, with Bill as a West...... Eastern fan! Which raises an important question - which kerbal is 'The Good', which is 'The Bad' and which is the 'The Ugly'?

Jeb waves hand in air "Ooh, ooh! Bagsie the Good!"

I guess Dunkel is as close to 'Ugly' as you can get, (don't say that to his face though!) (Edit: I'm thinking closer to the modern Commander Adama... with a beard. If you can imagine him green... Oooh, the mind boggles!) and I think you can guess who's the Bad.

On the EECOM, I was taking from a wiki for NASA stuff, mostly for Apollo. Assuming it's right then I'm OK :)

Edited by Patupi

Once clicked all components will have adjustment buttons that correspond to their commands. EG for toggling landing legs up ad down. Click that button and it will show you a highlight list of which action groups have that particular command in. Click whichever one you want to add it to and then that key will activate that command. Shut off AG Edit by clicking on the root part once more to get rid of the extra buttons on all the parts.

(EDIT: Just realized you probably don't know it's from a mod: The Actions on the Fly mod to be precise)

Edited by Patupi

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.