Modern Kerbin

kola2DONO

Note : In this game we will be sharing the persistent file, for more information go to page 3 and look after the post titled new game update

Hello and welcome to Modern Kerbin!

Modern Kerbin is a game where you claim a small piece of land, in one of the many countries of kerbin.

In Modern Kerbin you have to pay for the rocket parts you use, the price of each rocket parts can be seen in the rocket part description in kerbal space program.

Each "Territory" will start with 1000000 in cash.

To Earn more cash the Territory must either get an achivment or do some spesific actions.

If a territory's plane/ship/rover lands on another territory, the territory who landed there have to pay a 500$ fine to the territory they landed on for each landed vechile, however this does not count for debris.

Every mission HAVE to be recorded, the HOLE mission.

Every Territory also have to get a base, the base MUST be in your territory.

Also for every rocket you shoot up, it costs you 10$, for renting the launchpad.

1zlukub.jpg

This is the map of modern kerbin, as you see all countries is named after real life countries (exept krakenland)

The red shows the territory borders.

To claim a territory do the following;

Make a edited picture showing the land you want to claim (the picture must NOT be cropped, it must be the same size!)

Fill out the following;

Name of territory :

Leader(s):

Official territory flag (if you have one):

After you are done, post it, and i'll look at it, and decide if it's going to be added or not

(if i say no, it's probably because the territory is too big)

Please mark your territory in red

SPESIFIC ACTIONS TO GET CASH

1. Take 4 normal kerbals to your space station (if you have one), let them be there for 1 day, and send them back (Reward : $150000)

2. Make a spaceplane and fly 2 normal kerbals to the north/south pole, and back (Reward : $120000)

3. Send up a GPS sattelite in orbit (Reward : 115000$)

4. Get to the moon (Reward : $113000)

5. Get to duna (Reward : $1100000)

6. Get to Eve (Reward : $1101000)

7. Get to Minmus (Reward : $150000)

8. Get to Gilly (Reward : $1102000)

9. Get to any other planet or moon (Reward : $2200000)

10. Etablish a space station (Reward : $600000)

Achivments :

Get in orbit - $100000

Get outside the kerbin system - $100000

Land a manned mission with 1-2 kerbals onboard at the mün - $300000

Settle a base on the mün, with atleast 6 permanent crew - $900000

Dock with another vessel in orbit around kerbin - $1000000

-more coming soon-

Rules :

- No mods (exept remotetech, but only with the stock antennas)

- All missions have to be posted, even if they are fails.

- North and South pole cannot be claimed.

- The protected area cannot be claimed.

- No roleplaying at all, all players who roleplay will be kicked out

- You can only be in one Territory

- If anyone break the rules, they will be kicked out.

Territories :

FF - kola2DONO - $293065

TheAwesome - TheAwesome - $100000

WSO - Holo - $100000

Edited by kola2DONO

Shot up a GPS sattelite.

The sattelite costed $21925 + $10 for renting the launchpad.

However i got a GPS sattelite in orbit (REWARD : $11500) and the achivment "Get in orbit" (Reward : $100000)

so, 215000 - 21935 = 193065 + the $100000 i had from before = 293065$, that's alot!

Anyways here's the video :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwmV3J7XvcA&feature=c4-overview&list=UU1QJ5fUl3bbIKyAVmmBfQlA

That's a roleplay, and not even similar to this one (for a start, this thread isn't roleplaying and people will get kicked from it for roleplaying if OP is to be believed). Even if it was, many people (myself included) think that KSP roleplaying should be done differently, and a single website shouldn't be the only one in existence ever.

With that done, may I join?

1zlukub.png

Name of Territory: WSO

Leader of Territory: Holo

Official Territory Flag: N/A

Edited by Holo

That's a roleplay, and not even similar to this one (for a start, this thread isn't roleplaying and people will get kicked from it for roleplaying if OP is to be believed). Even if it was, many people (myself included) think that KSP roleplaying should be done differently, and a single website shouldn't be the only one in existence ever.

With that done, may I join?

1zlukub.png

Name of Territory: WSO

Leader of Territory: Holo

Official Territory Flag: N/A

Sure, i'll add you :)

Rating of the map: 0/10, just real names with K added in. It's what is called K-Syndrome.

Dude, i wrote thoose names at 01.00AM, i was so tired that i didn't manage to create any new fancy names, sorry if that bothers you.

Should we share a persistence file? It would improve the immersion and make it possible for organisations to collaborate on large projects.

EDIT:

Is this OK for a base?

pPYwaAD.png

Edited by Holo

Should we share a persistence file? It would improve the immersion and make it possible for organisations to collaborate on large projects.

EDIT:

Is this OK for a base?

pPYwaAD.png

Humm.. we could do it, but that would require everyone to have a mediafire account, i'll think over it.

And yes it's ok for a base, the only reason why i had such a small base is that i didn't want to have a big module.