Some Cinematics - Scotto6UK

Scotto6UK

I have a YouTube channel, blah blah blah - ANYWAY, some of the fruit from my mini-series are cinematics that I make using the footage. They're all stock parts and use no mods. On posting this, there are only two, but I hope to post more in the future!

The first is from a series in which I attempt to make some seaplanes that are both functional and look nice. After playing around with a few designs, I gain success in the 'Cormorant' design. After playing around with some weaponised versions, I decide to test the capabilities of my seaplane as a missile platform. This cinematic is of my Cormorant mk.1 CM running a short mission involving a target aircraft and a cruise missile. The target was an Aeris 3A, located on the Insular Airfield. The plan was to fly out, land on the surface of the water, just off the island and then use the Cormorant as a launch platform for the cruise missile. It all pretty much went as planned (other than the blooper at the end).

HOCGaming also commented on this, which was very surprising!

The second came from a series in which I construct a station capable of docking, fueling and firing space-to-ground missiles of different calibres and designs. The Bolt II is the only missile I've actually tested so far, but I have a few more designs in the pipeline. This cinematic is of my Bolt II SGM running a short mission from the Zeus Orbital Station. The target was an unmanned test board, located on the KSC's airstrip. The plan was to launch the missile from orbit, re-enter Kerbin's atmosphere and strike the tug. It essentially went as planned, though I would've liked to have struck at a higher velocity. Never mind!

I'd love to actually increase the quality of the cinematography and if you know of any tools/mods/etc that may help - be sure to let me know!

Anyway, I'd love to hear your thoughts and I hope you enjoy!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.