Will you press the button?

briansun1

Sure (what if they are already dead, a zombie bug?)

Press the button to get a random extra sense but you will need to endure the pain of getting a one inch deep and one inch long wound, and the pain while it heals, but you will just feel the pain not actually get the injury.

That doesn't say much about what the button does :-/

*BOOP*

Press button to have a chameleon crawling in the pants you're wearing.

god no i'm in class

press to become a dc/marvel comic nerd but you now know the tedious hell that is comic books

• 3 months later...

I like being smart, so push it a few times! And now I'm already too insane to stop, so I push it again and again and again, eventually stopping, now sufficiently brilliant and twisted to become the evil mad scientist dicator of Earth! Mwahaha! MWAHAHA! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Push this button to unleash an AI that will rule the world.

Pressing it, of course. I can always buy stuff online, or just get someone to buy stuff for me.

This button gives you governance over a small country with a lot of money in the treasury that you can use however you want, but all your action is published on the internet for everyone to see.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.