Will you press the button?

briansun1

I press it. I'll just have everything special-made for me and leave enough stores open for the mortals to get their goods and services from.

This button makes a really nice sound when pushed, but you need to push it really hard which is quite exhausting.

Nah, I'm not really into swimming.

Press button for apocalypse. No information on which kind of apocalypse, all you know is that you'll survive the beginning (as in, no chance you'll turn into a zombie out of the blue or get hit by a meteorite. You'll only have to deal with the aftermath).

Depends, is this button located in Washington DC? Case there's a lot of people there who I would want to have a woodpecker start pecking on their heads.

Push the button to have a woodpecker pecking for 30 seconds on both your head and the head of another person of your choice. You get the drill, works multiple times like Overfloater's buttons.

Since it's quite improbable that that would lead to me being killed instantly (except maybe for busy motorways and such) and that I could re-teleport away from any dangerous place, sure!

Push the button to meet your favorite villain from your favorite video game/TV show... that has a villain. However, the villain hates you.

Boop because it is a creeper and i am wearing a creeper hoodie :P

Press the button to upgrade all of the KSP communities computers so they can play KSP lag free with as many mods as they want, but there is a 10% chance it will cause a zombie outbreak in Jamaica*the land of the fastest man on earth, prepare for World War Z*

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.