New planets/bodies?

barricade40

So I was recently watching a Scott Manley video on a certain planet factory mod which adds more bodies to the game and it got me curious, would anybody else be as excited as I would be if Squad were to add more bodies to land and experiment on? If it were to become reality, would you rather have a solid body to land on or another gas giant with loads of moons? I think a couple odd entities would add a nice touch (i.e. rolling on a nearly 90 degree axis, orbiting Kerbol in a very inclined orbit such as 76 degrees, or even maybe a couple comet-like entities). Let me know what you think on this subject!

More planets are already planned and as such this topic is on the What Not To Suggest list.

When (*if) new planets/locations are added we'll all be excited no doubt, discussing the hypotethical range of excitement in advance is a moot point. If you wish to discuss names/ideas you can check out this thread or simply use the Advanced Search for similar topics, however please do not revive old threads.

That said, thread locked.

* = Disclaimer added only to prevent claims of promises.