How are babies made?

electronicfox

i may not know where kerbals are coming from... But as today, i know where they go.

Today we were in our local supermarket, buying some stuff for the weekend. And then, i saw it...

Those bastards are grinding up our little friends and selling them to unsuspecting customers at a cheap pricetag... :(

now that i think of it, i always wondered about that rocketfuel off-tase in our food...

this is now my new sig

Edited by Javster

On a serious note this is a serious theory on Kerbals. Might not be safe for work, but this is written scientifically, be an adult about it. If you can't handle serious talk about sex, skip this post

Kerbals are a trigendered mammaloid species native to the planet Kerbin, otherwise known as Kepler 23478945025 C. The Kerbal has a cylindrical head, wide mouth, and buldging eyes. It's tiny body is almost teardrop shaped, with short legs and huge feet, as well as long arms. It has four fingers on each hand.

The Kerbal's lower torso is filled by a large lung, with the digestive tubes coming from the bottom and leading to the mouth.

Contrary to popular belief, The Kerbal is not a plant, it's green skin is not for photosynthesis and no plant has ever been known to walk. The green skin is camouflage to protect it from the beasts of Kerbin, large predators such as the snowmonster, forest bug, and large shiny patches of kerbal-eating grass.

Kerbal genders are Male, Female, and Uomale. The male has a penis that injects sperm into the uomale. The female has a vagina that receives fertilized eggs from the Uomale. The uomale has a cloaca which both recieves sperm and injects fertilized eggs into the female.

The fertilized eggs, when in the Fallopian tubes of the female, is exposed to the female's sperm, completing the fertilization process. The Femertilized egg then travels to the womb, mounts itself, and has a fairly normal mammal-like pregnancy for up to a month. After a month, the embryos rapidly grow for another 4 months. At that point, the female bloats up to over 10 times her original size. The male and uomale must take care of, feed, groom, and clean the female, or she will die of loneliness, starvation, or infection.

After 5 months, a litter of 8-18 Kerblings. They will become sexually mature in 10 years, and live up to 1,000 years.

Males shall be addressed as "He, Him, or His". Females shall be addressed as "She, Her, or Hers", and Uomales shall be addressed as "Te, Yim, or Zers"

Kerbals are a sentient, sapient species, and they are in the space age.

They have landed themselves on their moons, Mun (otherwise known as

Kepler 23478945025 C.1) and Minmus (Kepler 23478945025 C.2), and sent probes to every planet and moon they have discovered, although only two have yet reached their destination: Eve (Kepler 23478945025 B), and Duna (Kepler 23478945025 D). They have yet to discover three gas planets (Kepler 23478945025 G, H, and I), and one dwarf planet (Eeloo or Kepler 23478945025 J) is not where they think it is.

Kerbals seem to love each other, and divorces rarely happen. Marriages usually happen between Male, Female, and Uomale, although Homo and bisexual relationships do exist, and are not discouraged.

• 5 weeks later...

GregroxMun - that's an interesting theory and I like it. I imagine kerbals as bigendered but marsupial, mainly because a mammalian pregnancy and delivery seems unfeasible given the size of kerbal heads relative to their bodies. Trigendered is a neat twist though.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.