[REQUEST] WWII AND COLD WAR ERA aircraft (secret, developing, famous, not famous, all welcome)

Goodle...

What should we go towards?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. What should we go towards?

Wow. We were all lucky Germany didn't have the resources to build some of those. Though the orbital bomber seems a little out of reach, even for them. First of all, SSTO? We can't do that now. Also, they would have needed computers better than most available in the 40s. Those strange VTOLs, too.... And forward swept wings?? No, Germany. Stahp. It's weird.

Well it's not a true replica but close. More like the plane in Indiana Jone's.

I named it for the total eclipse that was on going at it's take off.

Night Shine II

She takes off with not control need. She want's to fly...:cool:

screenshot260_zps086b325c.pngscreenshot251_zpsdd547b63.pngscreenshot252_zpsbb411553.png

Bomb test

screenshot257_zpsee3352be.png

screenshot254_zps428ed0c4.png

In der Dunkelheit, in der Nacht, ich werde da sein!

Edited by BlackHoleSun

Geändert den Titel, meine Freunde. steigen, Adler der Schlacht! Kampf für das Vaterland in der Stunde der Not! Fly, Adler! in den Himmel, um Ruhm und Tod!

Edited by Goodle...
adding meine Freunde

guys, i need some planes here. go try if you can help!

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/60129-AAR-Kerbal-War-II

---

guys, i am going to write an AAR really soon. need your crafts.

---

Impressive. How many parts is that?

---

blackhole, good use of the merlin engine! i never knew how to use it that way!

---

Well it's not a true replica but close. More like the plane in Indiana Jone's.

I named it for the total eclipse that was on going at it's take off.

Night Shine II

She takes off with not control need. She want's to fly...:cool:

[...]

Bomb test

[...]

In der Dunkelheit, in der Nacht, ich werde da sein!

----

Mr. Blackhole, you have proved yourself as a great builder. can i trust you to build some crafts for my upcoming AAR? i will need some famous WWII crafts. All factions are OK. can you also give me the download link to all. Thx.

----

Guys, i need some builders fro my upcoming AAR. All crafts must be WWII era, but do your best! I look forward to working together well.

Edited by KasperVld

The Aichi D3A, (Allied reporting name "Val" was a World War II carrier-borne dive bomber of the Imperial Japanese Navy (IJN). It was the primary dive bomber in the Imperial Japanese Navy, and participated in almost all actions, including the attack on Pearl Harbor. The Aichi D3A was the first Japanese aircraft to bomb American targets in World War II, commencing with Pearl Harbor and U.S. bases in the Philippines, such as Clark Air Force Base. During the course of the Second World War, the Val dive bomber sank more Allied warships than any other Axis aircraft.

Aichi D3A2 (Val)

1936 710 HP

screenshot341_zpsceda4041.png

The Mitsubishi A6M Zero was a long-range fighter aircraft, manufactured by Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, and operated by the Imperial Japanese Navy from 1940 to 1945. The A6M was designated as the Mitsubishi Navy Type 0 Carrier Fighter (零å¼Â艦上戦闘機 rei-shiki-kanjÃ…Â-sentÃ…Âki?), and also designated as the Mitsubishi A6M Rei-sen and Mitsubishi Navy 12-shi Carrier Fighter. The A6M was usually referred to by its pilots as the "Zero-sen", zero being the last digit of the Imperial year 2600 (1940) when it entered service with the Imperial Navy. The official Allied reporting name was "Zeke", although the use of the name "Zero" was later commonly adopted by the Allies as well.

Mitsubishi A6M Reisen (Zeke / Zero)

1,000 HP

screenshot343_zps91988e68.png

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.