[Spoiler] Easter Egg Stocktake 1.1.3 Done

MalfunctionM1Ke

You wouldn't believe how many times this has been posted to Reddit.

I posted it with a clever comment and nobody laughed. Or knew it was clever. I said something like:

To think this could happen!

Obviously this isn't right.

Oh my goodness, I can't understand.

Lately, it seems like everything is wrong!

Because of this, I am confused.

After all, this is a good game.

Really though, why?

So I'm trying to find the Curiosity-Cam on Duna.

You've got the coordinates here as Curiosity-Cam (-30.3 , -26.8), which differs by almost 2 degrees from what kerbalmaps.com has, which is more like -30.3, -28.66 (-30.3525 : -28.6828 to be exact).

But I can't find it there either. I've got resolution set to full.

Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

I just checked, the Cam is still there but very hard to see.

Any idea why I'm not seeing it?

I'm at 30 21 10 S 28 40 58 W

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b344/planettom/ksp/duna30s28w_zps86518db6.jpg

Can you give me another Screenshot?

Change to map view, mouse over the Kerbal-Icon to Show you the Coordinates.

I will recheck as soon as I get home.

Also I wonder if it would be a good Feedback Report to have squad implement NESW-Coordinates all the time.

I don't think it's too much of an easter egg, but you can climb the stairs at the island airport's control tower and some buildings at KSC.

Yea.. Not an easter egg at all... Though I guess some people may not know that you can do that. Also all the ladders and flagpoles at KSC are climbable.

Ok, thanks. That time I found it. I was about 645 meters off.

And with terrain detail changed from DEFAULT to HIGH I can see it.

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b344/planettom/ksp/duna-curiositycam_zpsc2fc9669.jpg

Congratulations! :) Glad you could find it.

So... why can't the Magic Boulder be a unique asteroid in a low stable orbit?

That came to my mind, too. Maybe we will see it soon enough :)

Edit: I added some clearer non-clouded Pictures to the Easter Eggs of Kerbin.

Edited by MalfunctionM1Ke

• 2 weeks later...
Easter egg hunting, whoo! Also, see if you can blow up any easter eggs or the island runway!

Kofeyh tried blowing up the Island Runway tower in one of his 0.25 streams, was still invincible; I'm inclined to think everything but KSC is... Besides, how and why would you repair them? You can't see most of the Easter eggs and stuff from the KSC view and repairing them incurs no benefit.

Anyway, back to work M1ke!:P I hope they've fixed some of these Easter eggs, but an inclined to think they haven't...

Alright people, 0.25 is out, so go enjoy the new update. Also, it's possible that the magic boulder may have returned, according to the Squadcast, so if you happen to be around Duna...check out Ike!

Easter egg hunting, whoo! Also, see if you can blow up any easter eggs or the island runway!

I've had a probe sitting on Ike since the release of .23.5, it's sole mission is to search for the Boulder whenever an update comes out. I'll stare at the sky after I'm done looking at all the new features (it's still downloading).

I've had a probe sitting on Ike since the release of .23.5, it's sole mission is to search for the Boulder whenever an update comes out. I'll stare at the sky after I'm done looking at all the new features (it's still downloading).

Please let me know if you can spot something travelling Overhead :)

Anyway, back to work M1ke!:P I hope they've fixed some of these Easter eggs, but an inclined to think they haven't...

Actually, I got in contact with Ted/QA because of this thread and the Devs try to fix some of the EasterEggs if they have the time. :)

Taking a look at them is the first thing I do when I get home from work.

Edited by MalfunctionM1Ke

Actually, I got in contact with Ted/QA because of this thread and the Devs try to fix some of the EasterEggs if they have the time. :)

Taking a look at them is the first thing I do when I get home from work.

THAT is cool to know! I hope they have.

Looks like my statement above was slightly wrong, and they have touched one of the Easter Eggs... At least I saved you some work M1ke!

9VX1MlW.jpg

Never liked that thing anyway... :P

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.