[1.2.0] Toolbar 1.7.13 - Common API for draggable/resizable buttons toolbar

blizzy78

• 3 weeks later...

All due respect, I'm not asking support from squad. The fact that Nathan has said there is no support for x64, does not make it so, as many modders try to make their mods work with x64. If you don't care about x64, that's fine, perhaps you might want to mention it somewhere.

There is no need for the condescending tone.

So as it is, there is no point in trying to hunt down bugs with it.

And that's your opinion, and now when I know it, I won't ask you anymore. You could have simply said - "I don't care to support x64"

What is condescending, is sending me to some thread, which in no way says x64 bugs should not be tracked, as it actually tells you where to find the x64 logs.

As I mentioned, lots of people think otherwise, so sending me to some post, like if it would be some kind of universal statement of "never ask for mods to work with x64".

You could have simply said - "I don't care to support x64"

Which isn't true. I don't care to support KSP 64-bit as long as it is unstable like it is right now.

What is condescending, is sending me to some thread

That's your opinion, which is fine. I don't think it is, because it saves my time not writing up stuff that can be looked up elsewhere. Hence my just posting a link.

After reading this back and forth, to me it seems that you have used up much more time n stuff than just typing "I don`t support 64 bit currently as it is unstable, this may change later"

If it was in the OP then you wouldn`t even need to type it more than once.

Just a thought.

I wanted to invite you blizzy78 to a discussion on a mod list I'm testing. Let me know in that thread if you would be interested in helping test other listed mods with yours, or if you already have.

Inigma's KSP Essentials Mod List

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/94353-WIP-Inigma-s-KSP-Essentials-Mod-List-%28in-Testing%29

Please check if there is only exactly one Toolbar.dll in your entire GameData\ folder.

Yep. This is the first time and only time I installed toolbar so there's only the one. I'm also using the latest mod manager and the latest DPAI. Oh and the 64-bit I'm using is on Linux, but I doubt that matters.

Hello! Sorry for my English.

I'm always playing KSP in Windows, but yesterday i installed it on OSX. This is my first game on OSX. And Toolbar not show after load saved game. I'm use Toolbar-1.7.6 and ModuleManager-2.4.4

I'm try remove all other mods, but toolbar not showing... Can you help me? Thank!

StanislavSay,

Toolbar does work on OS X and it doesn't require Module Manager. First, try reinstalling it. It should be in KSP_osx/GameData/000_Toolbar.

One adjustment you may need make is that OS X doesn't offer to merge folders like Windows does. You can merge folders by dragging them together while holding Option.

I'm fairly new to KSP and have enjoyed it now for about a month. I'm completely hooked. I've spent a great deal of time attempting to run the tool bar with no success. It is not showing up when I run KSP.

It is loaded as follows: KSP - Plugins. Under Plugins there is GameData, Toolbar-1.76. Still not seeing the toolbar when I run KSP. Thanks for any help that can be provided as I'm really looking forward to using the toolbar.