[1.2.0] Toolbar 1.7.13 - Common API for draggable/resizable buttons toolbar

blizzy78

Please, add a .version file. It's so util when you have many mods.

http://ksp.cybutek.net/kspavc/Documents/README.htm

Why? Toolbar already has a built in update checker.

If you're using AVC, it's nice to have all of your updates in the same place instead of having to check AVC and some mods' internal update checkers.

Or you could just do what I do and sub to all the mod threads and get it e-mailed every day or week. Looking at the title of the thread is usually enough to see if it's been updated especially if you keep all the mod zips in one place

I was actually just coming to post that V1.7.7 worked fine for me in Flight, editor and space center.

I did not use any advanced functions (sub-folders, etc.) but for basic showing and clicking of a button it worked fine for me without errors.

That still implies something is up that needs fixing, but I have no buggy behavior to report or any errors in my logs on my computer.

D.

Also confirming that ToolBar is working for me in .90, but it has graphical issues. Cannot see the mod's own icons, such as the click+drag corner and the basic icon (before setting others to display on toolbar), they're blocked out with weird textures.

After adding items to the toolbar it seems to work fine even if it "looks" fuzzy.

Also confirming that ToolBar is working for me in .90, but it has graphical issues. Cannot see the mod's own icons, such as the click+drag corner and the basic icon (before setting others to display on toolbar), they're blocked out with weird textures.

After adding items to the toolbar it seems to work fine even if it "looks" fuzzy.

Now that I've added Antenna Range the Toolbar icon in the KSC scene suddenly appeared. Still nothing in other places. Seems it's invisible as long as there is nothing to add... A feature, not a bug :cool:

Since the mod seems to be working just fine in this new KSP version, is there any way we can manually change configs (if we're allowed to do so), so that incompatibility pop-up message stops showing up every startup? Thank you.

Since the mod seems to be working just fine in this new KSP version, is there any way we can manually change configs (if we're allowed to do so), so that incompatibility pop-up message stops showing up every startup? Thank you.

Yep!, just add "0.90.0" without quotes to the end of the list in version.txt in your toolbar folder

Yep!, just add "0.90.0" without quotes to the end of the list in version.txt in your toolbar folder

Hmm..mod seems to work fine, but adding that to my Version file still pops up the message...weird.

To be clear, here's my whole text file. Maybe a wrong comma somewhere?

Why so harsh, Blizzy? :) We all love you and your effort towards the community.

It doesn't need to have a point; people like the simple ability to custom their single-player games to match whichever result that makes them happy. We're aware that this is a possibly-incompatible version, and we just don't want to get reminded every startup. ;) So if we have a choice to deactivate that, great! Otherwise, we're not gonna die for that, and we're still gonna be loving you.

--edit--

I found a fix for the stubborn pop-up message.

For those who have edited that version.txt file without success, look for a (few) invisible character(s) just after "0.25.0", maybe using the left/right arrow keys. Just delete them, and you should be good. Hope that helps. :)

Again, this is in no way an official fix; this will just prevent the incompatibility pop-up message from showing up on your KSP startup.

Edited by Kowgan