Any last word for 0.22?

Sirine

Really underwhelming update. Hope SQUAD gets their act together.

Underwhelming? This update was responsible for the biggest paradigm shift in my playstyle since docking came around.

...Dunno how long I've been about, actually... And the wiki's down. I remember at least .17, and had been playing sometime around september '12, whatever that equates to.

Was a great update. We finally have the mythical and much talked about career mode!

Though for me personally it got old real quick in its current form. Did not even unlock the whole tree. Carrier mode though... that might have been more interesting.

ApertureKerbal Science

Eh... why not.

This was a triumph!

I'm making a note here: HUGE SUCCESS

It's hard to overstate my satisfaction.

Kerbish Science!

We launch what we must because we can

For the good of all of us

...except for the pilots who are dead

But there's no sense crying over every mistake

You just keep on launching 'till you run out of fuel

And the orbit burn gets done and you crash into Jool

For the pilots who are still alive

I'm not even angry

I'm being so sincere right now

Even though you broke my ship and almost killed me

And tore it to pieces

And threw every piece into the sun.

As they crashed and burned it hurt, because I'm not on launch two.

Now these points of data make a beautiful line

And we're out of beta, we're launching on time

So I'm glad I crashed and burned

Think of all the things we learned

For the pilots that are still alive!

Go ahead and land without me

I think I prefer to stay inside

Maybe you'll find someone else to land with you

Maybe Bill Kerman?

That was a joke, ha ha! FAT CHANCE.

Anyway this snacks are great, so crunchy and choice!

Look at me still talking, when there's science to do

When I look out there it makes me glad I'm not you

I've experiments to run, there is research to be done

For the pilots who are still alive

And believe me I am still alive

I'm doing science and I'm still alive

I feel FANTASTIC and I'm still alive

While you are dying I'll be still alive

And when you're dead I'll be still alive

STILL ALIVE

still alive...

The best feature of 0.22 was going back to basics and learning how to redesign from the ground up with a goal in mind and within the limitations provided to you.

I really look forward to rolling out 0.23 in full stock (plus that real parachutes mod because it's amazing and should be stock) and trying to play KSP for the first time since 0.19 without mechjeb.

KSP 0.22 - the update where I failed to leave Kerbin's SOI since I was busy hunting for biomes. It was fun, but I don't think I'll miss it :P

I'm looking forwards to taking the science lab further afield. Big Huge Rovers are now semi-justifiable :D

T -5 days and counting to the KSP 0.23 release! (unless they release during or after Kerbalkon)

Thank you 0.22, the version in which I sent armadas around the Kerbin system and still brought the Kerbals back. Now brace yourself for the update, and lets get some more biomes elsewhere in the Kerbol system.

T -5 days and counting to the KSP 0.23 release! (unless they release during or after Kerbalkon)

Thank you 0.22, the version in which I sent armadas around the Kerbin system and still brought the Kerbals back. Now brace yourself for the update, and lets get some more biomes elsewhere in the Kerbol system.

They said at the start of Kerbilkon it is Tuesday, so very doubtful it will be any sooner.

Well good bye 0.22 I may never complete my Ike base but I've got 3 refuelling tankers at Duna/Ike and several ROV probes scattered about, and I've not got any Kerbals to Jool this time, but you will live on

In zombie form along with your install file somewhere inside HDD3 of my linux server box. and maybe once in a while I'll get you out and relive old times (and get out all the rovers/obital power stations/sub-assemblies/escape towers I've taken so long to perfect its left no actual time for flying space craft)

Boris

I got started with KSP in v0.21 and loved the sand-box nature - there was a solar system to explore, just sort of sitting there, taunting you to come discover its secrets.

Then came career mode - KSP 0.22 was the first piece of software that really inspired me to make a

YouTube series of my own. I had watched Let's Plays of many games, but nothing came along that got me passionate enough about it to attempt a let's play.

Having just completed the tech tree (all vanilla, no mods) in

mission for 0.22, I'm really looking forward to having additional reasons to lay down some longer-term science facilities in "Let's Play KSP, Season 0.23!"

Final words?

So long, and thanks for all the Science!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.