Any last word for 0.22?

Sirine

.... how.... how did you make this??? in the VAB?

Yeah. Here's the shell:

n5lUZL1.png

Another "technical exercise". Going into it, I had no idea how to make a plausible sphere, or if I could even make it rigid. That worked, though it'd never achieve orbit. So the next step, as always in the Whackjovian handbook, is to go bigger.

Today, we stand upon a platform of flexing landing gear and awkward bounciness, glancing into the closing shore ahead. Yes, my friends. Today we relish in the pleasures of career mode and the inappropriately low part count rockets that have helped us climb into the heavens to crash down on some other planet amongst the stars. Tomorrow, my friends, we shall touch down in .23, and bring forth a new chapter in unnecessary antennas and goop jars!

For Science! For Kerbin! For Struts!

I have to say thank you for science. Thank you forcing me to use basic parts and learn new techniques. Thank you for making me go out to planets I never saw the point of going to. Thank you for making me take and BRING back kerbals for science but most of all thank you for adding so much FUN!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.