KSP Mission Patches - FREE PSD DOWNLOAD

jpvalery

These are so good! I would like one if you aren't swamped by requests as it looks like you are- I need a Mun mission patch; crew of Pilot Kircas, Cdr Newdorf and Science Officer Johning. I don't want to plan this for you but like a sunrise on the Mun with it landing- this is the craft ( the middle bit ( the one with RCS sticking out )

fJRtDbq.jpg

Or something...

Thank you!

I forgot the name! The craft doesn't have a name- its a version of a series of craft the "Lander 6L" The mission is Exp. Pegasus and they are the 1st crew- hope you can get that all in :)

Edited by Rhyunix

Delivery Time !

Image Removed - See first post for new link

I'll take some days off for the holidays. All request on stand by.

Edited by jpvalery

Can you make one for my space station?. Just use a space station core design since mine is very large plus complicated. The design is a blue gray outer and inner trim sandwiching a olive drab green layer with the words in silver: KOSS-Jebediah. At the bottom is 6 Point Corp. The station orbits Kerbin.(Hence KOSS-Kebrin Orbital Space Station.)

Could you make a patch for my mission "Starreach 1"? It's an unmanned probe that will go just beyond the SOI of Kerbin. I'd like text on the top saying "Starreach 1", and text on the bottom saying "Kerbollar Space". The border color can be yellow, and the inside medium-shade grey. In the center you can have a probe symbol with an arrow pointing away from Kerbin.

Requesting one myself, I have a Comm-sat mission involving my brand new STS Shuttle, its my pride and joy (on top of my Vulcan rocket) and have spent many hours getting it to work. Her name is Ares and her first 4 missions involve retrieving a number of satellites and replacing them with newer versions.

here she is.

SgnD6Y7.jpg

Top should include the names be Kelbrett & Newfurt. Bottom: Ares Space Shuttle

And take your time

Update : Delivery Time !

Like Amazon, I'm trying to improve my delivery system. I used to upload each image 1by1 to imgur, then copy/paste, anyways you see what I mean. It was painful, and not really smoothering the navigation on the thread.

So, nowadays, I'll update an imgur album. It will be displayed in the first post of the thread and on my last reply (generally the one with "Delivery Time!" ;) )

Enjoy yourself,

Edited by jpvalery

Can you make one for my space station?. Just use a space station core design since mine is very large plus complicated. The design is a blue gray outer and inner trim sandwiching a olive drab green layer with the words in silver: KOSS-Jebediah. At the bottom is 6 Point Corp. The station orbits Kerbin.(Hence KOSS-Kebrin Orbital Space Station.)

Can I ? Yes. Will I ? I don't think so.

I don't think I'm asking too much : just a nice message with "Could"/"May"/"Please". Basics of human interaction (more or less)...

And as you have a perfect idea of your design, why don't you build it yourself ?

Jpvalery, its perfect! One small problem on my part- I can't even explain, I don't even know how but the crews swapped- The crew is now tomtrey, doodby and newbree; Soo sorry! Could you swap those names in please and keep the design? Also, if I haven't caused enough chaos, please add Primary crew somewhere...

I ask for so much (facepalm)

Jpvalery, its perfect! One small problem on my part- I can't even explain, I don't even know how but the crews swapped- The crew is now tomtrey, doodby and newbree; Soo sorry! Could you swap those names in please and keep the design? Also, if I haven't caused enough chaos, please add Primary crew somewhere...

I ask for so much (facepalm)

Just remind me which program is yours ;) (A bit lazy tonight to search the thread for an answer ;) )

Woah!

First of all, very nice works you make!!

Second, I've got a little request: can you please design a patch for my Canopus space program? It's a Constellation style project, aimed to estabilish a permanent munar base and a temporary presence on Duna. I'd like it to read "Canopus Program" and "Lumen Scientiae", but for all the other details, I leave it to you.

Take all the time you need, since I won't be needing for a while (exams period).

Thanks in advance for your kindness :)

I'll throw in a request.

I'm currently throwing together an "IPV" program that my space program, Field Dynamics, will use to send probes to every planetary system in the Kerbin system.

I'd like a circular patch with "IPV-7 : Vagus" (Vagus is Latin for wanderer, for the curious) in NASA lettering curving across the top, just below the white border with the company name (Field Dynamics) written in black on the border, with two stars at the beginning and end. The border will surround a star field wherein the planets will line up in distance order from the Sun (Moho first, Eeloo last), and i'd like the line to curve along the right side so that Moho is at the 5 o'clock position, and Eeloo ends up around 12 to 2-ish. The KSP probe icon will lie on the left, with an arrow extending to each of the planets. The bottom text will read "In Reliquum" (the company motto).

I hope I didn't overwhelm you - I just got picky about my idea. Feel free to ask me for any clarifications. Thanks for the patch in advance, and I hope I like it; I might contract you to do all of my IPV program patches :D

I have a request. At the time when the newest version of KSP was 0.13 a small craft was designed and created by Lunniy Korabl, the WEKA lifeboat spaceplane.

(forum thread here).

weka.png

I've used it ever since and now at version 0.23 it still is one of the default mods i use.

I would love to have a (general) mission patch for the WEKA.

As i like the Lil'Spud patch very much, i've used it as a bases of the patch as i envision it.

Take the Lil''Spud patch and remove the image of the spud and the contrail.

Superimpose a "Stained glass design" of the WEKA over the planet (partly).

Change the text LIL'SPUD into WEKA.

Change JEBEDIAH KERMAN into WORKHORSE IN SPACE

Lettering color orange (the original WEKA color)

Cheers,

TheCardinal

Edited by TheCardinal

These patches are so awesome! My goodness.

I have been known to draw my own patches by hand. Pictured is the latest mission patch I did, which was the Duna Flyby Mission (DFM.) It's very crude in comparison with jpvalery's patches, but it's something.

4Yw4ElN.jpg

For my upcoming Duna Landing Mission I may want to request a patch... but not yet. First I'll have to build the rocket and coax it in the right direction. Then I'll consider commissioning a patch if you wouldn't mind.

Wonderful thread, and jpvalery definitely deserves some +Rep.

Edit: Geez! This patch is really big! :confused:

Any way I can shrink it?!

Okay, I've landed on Duna and returned, and it's time to ask for the patch! I think I'll do a mission report about this one. :)

I trust that you can design a patch better than I can, so I won't be too specific about the design. Can you include the planet Duna in there, though? It would also be nice if you made it in the approximate style of my previous patch (on the bottom of the last page).

Here's some other information if you need it:

>Its name is the Duna Lander Mission (DLM).

>It was piloted by Jebadiah.

>Here's a video of it landing on Duna. http://youtu.be/I_MkPfxnt_g

>It didn't fly by Ike, or do anything special except for landing on Duna.

Thank you so much in advance! I can't wait to see the patch!

Hello guyz, Happy new year to you all.

I've been a bit busy lately between the end of year parties, my next moving to Canada, and a new game (Prison Architect to not name it publicly). I got a lack of time to make this new patches you requested. I'll probably get back to it some day soon but I can't promise a roadmap or a precise date.

If it's ok with you, cool :) If it's not, well, please remove your request from the thread.

Fly safe.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.