KSP Mission Patches - FREE PSD DOWNLOAD

jpvalery

Just what I wanted! Thanks man!

You're welcome buddy. Don't forget to mention my name and website link ;)

BTW, for all those that received requested patches : please send me a link to the topic thread where they are displayed. I'd really like to see them in their natural environment :D

Awesome art there bud. I know from trying a lot depends on the software you use. Take a look at my effort on the 1st page of my Farside Crater Munar Mission AAR. I'm did that with an ancient copy of Paint shop pro and ms paint. What do you use in your artwork?

If you could take a stab at re-doing the FCMM patch I'd appreciate it. No rush though. My AAR isn't going anywhere... Um, wait... I meant... erm... You know what I mean.

What do you use in your artwork?

If you could take a stab at re-doing the FCMM patch...

Photoshop CC + Imagination + previous patches ;)

Check this out (quick draw - not the best I could do...) :

Image Removed - See first post for new link

Edited by jpvalery

Quick work and very good, but you missed Jebediah's name :) Sorry to be a nay-sayer... but NAY! (No, I'm not a horse I swear it!)

Adding something like "Could you improve this with adding Jeb's name please ?" wouldn't have hurt...

Anyways : Image Removed - See first post for new link

Edited by jpvalery

Hi there. I'm not good with words or anything, so this request probably won't be clear so I'll be happy with pretty much whatever. I'd just like something with Kerbin (in your usual fragmented style) at the bottom of the image and a space station that looks vaguely like my current one (not expecting a scale model or anything, bad perspectives really):

iPFLSjE.png

With text saying "Llamatarian Aeronautics" at the top and "LusterLot ISS" at the bottom, with the general colours of mainly white, with a bit of orange and some black (less black than orange). Is that specific enough? Thank you.

I'm sorry, sometimes I try to be funny and end up being a jerk. Sincere apologies. It really wasn't meant nastily.

Thanks for your work, it's much appreciated.

Note, if you need any writing, concept art etc I'd be happy to reciprocate. I'm a pretty good pencil sketcher at mechanical things.

Edited by Patupi

Hi there. I'm not good with words or anything, so this request probably won't be clear so I'll be happy with pretty much whatever. I'd just like something with Kerbin (in your usual fragmented style) at the bottom of the image and a space station that looks vaguely like my current one (not expecting a scale model or anything, bad perspectives really):

With text saying "Llamatarian Aeronautics" at the top and "LusterLot ISS" at the bottom, with the general colours of mainly white, with a bit of orange and some black (less black than orange). Is that specific enough? Thank you.

I'm a bit overbooked for the days to come. I'll make that asap.

I'm sorry, sometimes I try to be funny and end up being a jerk. Sincere apologies. It really wasn't meant nastily. Thanks for your work, it's much appreciated.

No problems mate ;)

Have you heard the word gorgeous? Because that's the only way I can explain my feels right now. :D

Thanks a lot buddy !

I make my comments in lists. I'm weird like that.

A) HOLY MOTHER OF GOD! Batten down the hatches and man the harpoons! Epicness spotted!

B) I know you're (Hehe... proper grammar on the Internet...) occupied, but could you put me on your (More proper grammar!) list of things to do?

C) Can it be a patch in your style, with the outside ring saying "Schicksal/SkyLord Vb" on one side, while "Bringing the Mun Some American Pie" on the other? The circle thing in the middle would be the Mun in you awesomesauce style. There would be two lines, with one line curving to orbit the Mun, and the other line diverging from the firth to land on the Mun.

D) If that was to confusing for you, just alert me, and I'll try my very hardest to fix it.

Just finished putting something together for my Jool Tour mission - five multi-part ships, two separate landers, and rovers on every landing. 8 kerbal return mission, pretty ambitious by my standards. Any critiques?

BCMSozi.png

I'm doing some Kerbin System missions to the Mün and Minmus again. The program is called "Elegi" and the ships that i'm using are "Myst" (CSM) and "Mont" (LM) in multiple variations. So i would really like to have a patch for als those missions. i imagine something like "Elegi: Pushing borders" and the names of the spaceships somewhere. The astronaut corps is called Division 8 if you want to add that too.

Just finished putting something together for my Jool Tour mission - five multi-part ships, two separate landers, and rovers on every landing. 8 kerbal return mission, pretty ambitious by my standards. Any critiques?

Nice job, but I'd like to keep this topic centered about my work (narcissic time on). You should probably make your own topic for your patch and mission feedback.

About the others answers : received and manufacturing ;)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.