How to find out how much RAM KSP uses?

Thankss, and if I keep all these mods, and get the visual enhancements: Clouds and City lights, will the game become slow? Right now whenever I point the camera at kerbin the game starts lagging.

Specs:

Intel Pentium G2030 dual core 3 ghz

Intel HD Graphics 3000

4 gb ram

Edited by dreadwave21

It doesn't matter what windows you have really, KSP runs in 32bit mode only so it can use a maximum of less than 4GB. I think that's correct anyway - unity is 32 bit but I'm not sure of the exact number of memory it can use. It's not that much though, so try not to overload KSP with mods. If you do, you will need a texture reduction pack. I think they come with B9 and some other mod packs. That should help should your KSP start running out of memory.

On linux or OSX, in a shell run "ps aux" and look at the RSS column.

That said, "How much RAM KSP uses" is an ill-posed question: there are many reasonable answers, with quite different values. I'm not sure which precise definition matches what you want to know, which is whether the game will be playable with more mods.

Cool, it works... I never knew. Thanks, never too old to learn.

Old windows 3.1 thing that will never leave my head for whatever reason.....just like the sun is 93 million miles from Earth (roughly). I know things....mostly useless things....but I know things....and stuff!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.