0.23 Waiting Room!

greg12

Here's a 30 minute video of the single most impressive mission I've ever seen anyone do in KSP :)

Agreed, that is a pretty awesome video. I think it was what made me decided to get KAS. Though I haven't used it much.

Here's a 30 minute video of the single most impressive mission I've ever seen anyone do in KSP :)

You know your addicted to ksp when you see a mod post in this thread and immediately think:

"It just be a sign, .23 IS GOING TO BE RELEASED SOON!"

Agreed, that is a pretty awesome video. I think it was what made me decided to get KAS. Though I haven't used it much.

I cant believe this! KAS is the one mod i think should be mandatory stock and i use it on almost every mission.

Granted I may come up with reasons to use it since its so cool!

I cant believe this! KAS is the one mod i think should be mandatory stock and i use it on almost every mission.

Granted I may come up with reasons to use it since its so cool!

I have plans for it...once part lag isn't a problem (playing on a 3-4 y/o laptop). Im thinking a gantry crane, and building reusable launch stages (refueling with kethane). Then any time I launch something I would just "launch" the payload, grab it with the gantry and take it over to the refueled booster. Could possibly even have a launch tower anchored to the ground with KAS I imagine. Though as the reusable rockets will be on the ground somewhere, it's gonna add to the part count....lol

Guys, don't forget to spam some science while you still can xD

Like my probe around Moho... getting some heavy processing stuff (including the kerbals) there won't be easy :(

I always make a fresh start every update. It will be the same this time. I just deleted all KSP related files.