This place is awesome

Jguy

This has to be one of the best community forums for a game that I've seen. Very little trolls, everyone is super helpful no matter the issue and ideas are always free flowing. I love that.

Hi, I've been lurking for a quite a long time here and finally registered an account and bought the game and lurked some more.

So far I've landed on the Mun, sent a few probes into orbit around the Mun and Kerbin, have a probe orbiting Kerbin destined for Duna and recently started experimentation with space planes (Poor Jebediah). Last night I successfully made a few orbits in a modified stock Aeris 4A but unfortunately didn't have quite enough fuel and my trajectory was wrong (rookie mistake of not accounting for atmospheric drag) so I splashed down in the ocean just west of land (again, poor Jebediah).

Anyway, I've been lurking and reading a lot of posts and can't wait for 0.23. Thought I'd finally drop a line and formally introduce myself. Hope to be a regular poster here. :)

I don't often lurk in the Welcome Boards.

But when I seen Jguy's, thread title, I couldn't help myself; This place is awesome. :)

Well as a season veteran too, KSP. May I extend a great big welcome, to are two new members (Preferably, without Jeb at the center of the explosions.)

May you both enjoy 0.23 when it gets released; And happy launching. :)

Welcome to the community, Jguy... it IS indeed awesome and I believe it's like that because I don't actually know an idiot person or troll (or at least many of them), who would play space based sim like sandbox games :D it's nice to see another polite person on the scene though :) hope you enjoy the game as well as the community... :)

Best of luck for your future space endeavours ;)

Fyzzi

Thanks all! So far I definitely have been enjoying the game. I'm going to be running another test of my SSTO Plane, preparing for sending Kerbals up into short orbits and practicing EVA, as well as preparing for a small space station in orbit. Hope for luck :P

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.