A very, very great discovery.

KittyProgram

EVERYONE!!! LAUNCH YOUR ROCKETS TO IKE!!! I SAY WE START A BOULDER-HUNT!!

Seriously. We need to start looking everywhere around Ike. If its there, we can find it.

If you put the effort in, nothing can stay hidden forever.

Edit:

It uploaded!

LOOK UP!!! There's a small chance squad may have coded the game to use that report if the magic boulder is overhead!

Edit:

LOOK UP!!! There's a small chance squad may have coded the game to use that report if the magic boulder is overhead!

But... I already left :c Ik! I'll install hyperedit and get there!!! :D

I'm gonna send a whole SCIENCE LAB to Ike! Ill post pics soon...

Edited by KittyProgram

Using data from a save file where I had a ship near Magic Boulder, I placed a ship in version 0.23 at that same orbit and time...and there is no Magic Boulder there. So if Magic Boulder has been reinstated, it's not where/when it was before.

Also, that science message was in 0.22, so there is no indication that anything has changed since then.

Using data from a save file where I had a ship near Magic Boulder, I placed a ship in version 0.23 at that same orbit and time...and there is no Magic Boulder there. So if Magic Boulder has been reinstated, it's not where/when it was before.

Also, that science message was in 0.22, so there is no indication that anything has changed since then.

I've been to ike many times on 0.22, I never saw that message.

What do you think about creating a thread to hunt for the boulder to see if its there? some people could use the ordan telescope mod to look around Ike from Kerbin or Duna, while others could be floating around up there watching for any unknown flickering,

And if necessary , we can use kmp so multiple people can confirm it! :)

What do you think about creating a thread to hunt for the boulder to see if its there? some people could use the ordan telescope mod to look around Ike from Kerbin or Duna, while others could be floating around up there watching for any unknown flickering,

And if necessary , we can use kmp so multiple people can confirm it! :)

Yeah! Make the thread! Idk how to use KMP though... Directions please? c:

I've been to ike many times on 0.22, I never saw that message.

Interesting. I have NOT been on Ike in career mode, but I have seen other people post about getting that message in 0.22. So...what other message were you getting, and WHERE were you located on Ike when you got the different versions of the message?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.