I need to find a craft but forgot the name.

syfyguy64

It wasn't a Scott Manley video by any chance? I think I know what your talking about. I'll go looking.

EDIT: Found it. Is this the one you were talking about?

Edited by Cby
Found it!

Wait, I was looking at the bottom of the page, not the post.

Thank you, this may be the ship.

*EDIT-It may not be the one.

I cannot find a video, and remember that the wings didn't have a little backwards tip. It may of been bigger, too.

Edited by syfyguy64

Do you have a Youtube account? If so, you could always go through your video history and possibly find the video you're looking for, if you were logged in when you originally watched the video. I don't know if this is available if you're not logged in or don't have an account...

I think I know exactly what you're talking about, once sec as I search deep within the pages of the awesome screenshots thread.

Edit: Do you mean this spaceplane?

screenshot561b.png

I got that image from <a href="http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/50768-SSTO-Spaceplanes-ranging-from-LKO-to-Duna-and-Laythe-nonstop-flights-with-payload?p=663395#post663395">this</a> thread. Unfortunately, the videos are not available anymore for some reason.

Edited by spudcosmic

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.