How to change brightness settings while in orbit.

So i was going for minmus today, or night. And i was warping time till i would reach minmus and i've found that being in space just waiting to see the planet, Was kinda scary lol...Just a space, of nothingness and blackness. Not knowing whats REALLY there...So i'd like to know if there's a mod to make orbit a little brighter and less nothingness-er If only the outer-kerbol-system-planets we're closer to kerbin, It'd be less...nothingness-ey Is there a mod for that to? List the brightness one if there isn't how to turn it up if you can't then can you make or show me a mod that'll put all the planets a little closer to kerbin so it's less nothingness-ey with the skybox i've used with universe replacer it dosen't make it less nothingness-ey, thanks in advance!;.;

You cant change the brightness settings... I think you can change the quality of the light renderings in the settings but this will do very little if your ship is in total darkness. One option is to just stick some lights on your ship, I have found this quite therapeutic for my Kerbals. :)

Oh k thanks, Yeah i'm glad noone thought i was scared because ksp is fun. It's just when your in deep deeep deeeeeeeeeeeeep space, just waiting to see that planet you gonna land on, It can get spooky though. Space is just darkness really, You don't know whats REALLY there. it's true though.

Space is just darkness really, You don't know whats REALLY there. it's true though.

Nothing. Nothing is there. A truly staggering amount of nothing.

Interspersed with potentially blackish clumps of mass that I tend to smack into really, really hard without warning.

I'm already as high as i can go in the brightness. (Is there a way i can add more brightness)

Not really, it's dark in space. Add some lights to your ship if you're having trouble with orientation, and/or plan your manuevers for the light side of whatever you're orbiting.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.