Kerbal Space Industries: [FIXED] All-IVA Apollo-style Mission [11JAN14]

Hyomoto

ksi_emblem_zps19e3b338.jpg~original

Kerbal Space Industries extends our warmest welcome! Feel free to view our series of informative and highly scientific videos where we perform a series of highly scientific tests on highly scientific topics. We may not be saving lives today, but we are learning! Interested in volunteering with Kerbal Space Industries? We are always excited for new organ donors to engage in exciting and highly scientific experiments, so sign up!

Kerpollo: All-IVA Apollo-style Mission to the Mun featuring RasterPropMonitor by Mihara

Want to fly it? Check out the Mission Profile for mod links, the craft file and the mission layout!

Watch the Trailer for Kerpollo!

Stupid Science: We're sacrificing lives in the name of science!

Hyomoto Mod Spotlight: Have a look at some of the mods from around the community!

For those interested in the mods that went into making these videos visually and aurally awesome:

KerbCam, Chatterer, Atmospheric Sound Enhancement, Visual Enhancements, Texture Replacer

I also built a custom multi-function display for use with RasterPropMonitor (you've probably seen it in the videos). If that interests you, you can find it here.

If you wanted to find out more about any other mods I'm using, I put up a list here that you can check out.

KSP-flag1_zps41b22e75.jpg~original

Edited by Hyomoto
New Video: Kerpollo is LIVE!

Whoah! Dude! That was un-called for! Soooooo not cool!

It doesnt matter how much you like or dislike somehing, don't do that. You NEVER just walk up to some-one and slap them in the face do you, or stand right next to some-one you dont know and blatantly insult them? You just don't do that. Just because you are on the internet does not give you the right to do this kind of thing. I dont care if you like it or not, or whether you thought it was the best or worst thing in the world, you should never do this kind of thing.

For instance, I HATE mlp. There. However, I dont go on and preach about it, or go and fing some-one who has an mlp sig or avatar and bug them about how terrible I think it is. This is what I hate in this world. People who are too arrogant, to stupid to think before they say something, or even worse, those who do think about it and then do it anyway.

Huh. I guess the saying is true. "Give a man a mask, and his true face will be revealed."

(For those of you who are confused, this post was directed at KittyProgram, who posted a rather offensive comment towards Rhyunix, which has since been deleted.)

Edited by Deathsoul097

Mods ? ? ? ? ?

:cool:

I put a short list in the first post, and a link to a slightly longer one. I have quite a few mods in my folder, so tracking down all the links is a bit of a pain but I hit most the major ones. If you want to know what a specific thing was, feel free to ask and I'll point you to it.

New video up. Watched the trailer? Well, the full movie, "Kerpollo" is now available! It's an all-IVA Apollo-style mission featuring RasterPropMonitor! Check out the movie, then check out the mod! Links in the first post!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.