The adventure of Jebediah

Clockwork13

Once upon a time, I set Jebediah into orbit around Earth, passing all the way around Minmus, to get a better view of the distant moon. I got a pretty cool view of it, even though I was pretty far away, and I decided to warp time some more to get an even better view, and possibly get into orbit around it. Unexpectedly, while I was looking at map view, Jeb's ship appeared to get extremely close to the moon. The orbit outline turned yellow, and somehow Jeb survived the crashed and was rocketed into orbit around Kerbol, sharing a similar orbit to Kerbin, probably due to collide one day. I warped time, but it didn't look like it would happen any time soon, so I had to terminate the mission. I sent another rocket up into orbit around Kerbin again to get a better view of Minmus. The exact same thing happened, but instead of crashing into the moon, I made the orbit too far. Luckily, I had a working communicom on this one, with some magical Mystery Goo, and I got some science from that. The end.

So Jeb really is invincible if he can survive crashing on the Mun at full speed... :confused:

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.