Sim City.

Requiem762

It's still a waste of far too much money. First, $50 is a ridiculous price, even though it's less expensive than most modern console games. Second, it's impossible to get started in the game unless you're extremely lucky with the way you build. Third, it's made out to be way better than it is.

Offline mode is good, but why wasn't it done sooner anyway?

It's still a waste of far too much money. First, $50 is a ridiculous price, even though it's less expensive than most modern console games. Second, it's impossible to get started in the game unless you're extremely lucky with the way you build. Third, it's made out to be way better than it is.

Offline mode is good, but why wasn't it done sooner anyway?

Because EA, DRM and lies.

At the launch it was IMPOSSIBLE! Never going to happen. The servers took too much of the load for people with normal computers to be able to play it. Now we soon have it, and I doubt FPS is impacted. Horrible attempt at DRM.

Because EA, DRM, and lies.

At the launch it was IMPOSSIBLE! Never going to happen. The servers took too much of the load for people with normal computers to be able to play it. Now we soon have it, and I doubt FPS is impacted. Horrible attempt at DRM.

You have to wonder how you would pirate the game without a connection in the first place.

Also fixed the missing comma.

I wish SC4 would run on my computer... it hates Win7 for some reason. I still have SC3K though, which is pretty much tied with SC4 for my favorite game in the series... it also has ~jazz~

I had it too on this Win7.

It constantly crashed, but thanks to INTERNET I found a fix, it was something about SC4 hating multi-cores, so I just ran it single-core. Something like that.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.