Suggestion: More detailed science, and perhaps longer term effects.

Hello all, I'm sure someone has mentioned this before, not really sure though, but I'd love to see more detail in science reports and EVA/IVA reports. I'd love to see the atmosphere composition from an atmosphere analasys, or the same from a ground sample. I'd love more info than just "sand" or "dirt". I sampled the ocean on eve and was dismayed not to find what it was made of, it would be really fantastic. I'd also love to see more info on crew reports, maybe their thoughts on the matter. I'd also like for things liky mystery goo, the materials bay, and crew reports to be different over amounts of time, maybe a probe with a mystery goo container that was left to orbit for a decade or so may have different results due to long term exposure, this way long term installations would be more desireable.

I'd also like to see a sr materials bay that has more "science stuff" to do, but also would be the same width as the mobile processing lab. It would look a bit better for rocket designs.

I would also like a sample container/arm, something the size of the mystery goo container, with four or five "spots" that would allow you to place it on a rover, drive somewhere, take a sample, continue on, then return back to your landing vehicle, launch back and bring the samples home.

Edited by XOIIO

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.