Transfer science from lander to orbiter?

Hello All.

I have been playing career mode in .23 and have completed a manned Mun landing and re-docking phase of my Apollo style mission. I have 120 science ready to go but when I move my Bob from the lander to the orbiter I see the science is still in the landing can. I do not see an obvious way to transfer it to the orbiter vessel which is designed for re-entry. The lander is designed to just burn up.

Is it possible to move stored science from one ship to another while docked?

If not I guess will have to park it in orbit and make some kind of landing apparatus to dock with it and bring it down safely to Kerban...

Thanks

Edited by dellcom1800

Yes, while in EVA, you should bee able to right click on your lander pod (as well as any instruments or experiments you have attached) and store the data with your kerbal. The kerbal then go enter whatever command pod and take the data with him, thus storing the data in that new command pod.

Just a quick warning! You can only store 1 experiment TYPE per command module. Keep that in mind.
One copy of each experiment/location combination. So "Temperature Scan at KSC" and "Temperature Scan while flying over Shores" can both be stored in a command pod. The exception is Crew Reports - only one Crew Report per command pod - but you can transmit those with 100% value anyways.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.