All Kerb'd Up! (KSP Comedy)

Xacktar

How did you get your post here to be a sticky? Other posts have more views, how?

And, can we discuss other comedy videos by other people here? I've got some too!

By the way, your stuff is pretty funny! Just slow down the pace a little in some areas, or make it more defined that the pace is sped up. And try to make the jokes a bit more... clear? I guess? Go ahead and refine it, but don't over refine it like I did with my videos. Study them a lot, work on them precisely, and be careful about what you edit.

Thanks

Edited by It'snorocketscience
Missing detail.

How did you get your post here to be a sticky? Other posts have more views' date=' how?

[/quote']

Read a few posts above yours. One of the moderators liked it enough to sticky for the month.

can we discuss other comedy videos by other people here? I've got some too!

I'd rather not' date=' try making your own thread for that.

I'd love a livestream! I would appreciate if you warned us maybe a week in advance, because I'm not sure if my time zone is even close to yours, I'm at UMT+0.

Good call, Jagger. I'm at GMT+5, not sure if that is different from UMT. I'll probably stream during the week, and will try and announce it ahead of time on here or on Twitter.

Did a test run earlier and had some fun, but I'm still figuring out what would be a good weekly time to do this.

Edited by Xacktar

You're lucky a moderator felt like sticking you. I think your videos are nice' date=' and I will watch them, but not with as much delight.[/quote']

Then why watch them at all? If you are unhappy then go and do something that makes you happy.

I am lucky, yes. I'm making these videos because I have fun doing so and I like to share the moments that make me laugh. I'm lucky that some people get a good laugh out of it as well. :)

By the way, I created a video archive for anyone with videos at: http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/83487-Kerbin-Movie-Association-Video-Archive%21-Post-your-videos-here-GET-NOTICED-rated%21, called the K.M.A.V.A. (Kerbin Movie Association Video Archive), care to join it?

I think I was being overly pessimistic with my earlier posts here. I think your stuff is great. :)

Sorry I haven't been online, but really liked the last video :D

I'm probably not gonna be able to see any live streams unless I really prepare and stick some notes on my fridge :\

I'm quite busy these days...

Sorry I haven;t made any videos in a while, guys! Been quite busy being a Kerbin Cup participant. Here's a little video to bide you over. Kerbals screaming for 22 seconds.

(This was the concept for using the GOAL sound in the kerbin cup. It still makes me laugh. I think its the flapping tongue that does it.)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.