Hand Drawing

tajampi

After watching many times this thread i finally got some time to post my little artworks..... I Always draw small, why? IDK but at least i keep quality on it.

To start this thing is maybe the oldest of all, Those are my planes of my rocketeer Titan, Now useless because i made a rocket much more reliable, simple and safer to use! (FACT: That new gen rocket is actually a scrapped and re-arranged Kerbal ICBM project i had)

I did a art pass to this image a month ago and im still limited to this :P

oLkLSd9.jpg

Next one is one of the best i have on this drawing book The NON-NUMBERED APOLLO! "So you think its apollo 11? maybe 12 or even 17? I really don't know just let it be what your feelings want!"

iyAfYP9.jpg

And as last one this is another of my best drawings I call it Mighty Mess! "Hey look meteorites burnin' on the atmosphere!" Nope, they are city busters that are heading towards every island they can blow up so they can take our world without messing whit civilians... -Snow Man: Damn, Titan how do you even know this? -Titan: Shut up and fly this mess! The End (Of this short story)

9AcyEbg.jpg

As they said its a Alien attack or a Massive-conquest-to-get-a-new-place-to-live-after-the-Hyper-dimensional-cataclysm..... in a much simpler way its a planetary theft!

Aaaaand this is a zoom in to the robots that NON-rocket fairing

Titan is the guy whit the umbrella and Snow is the evaporating one

odMTkm7.jpg

This is all i could put for now, the camera i use its really old and its battery dies pretty fast when turned on! Ill post something new when i have time... and when my creativity block dissapears :P

@Patupi: Thanks, (Funny thing, you noticed exactly what was bothering me too:)) upon drawing further I noticed that a Kerb's body looks an awful lot like SackBoy's. I'll continue to upload my failures as the situation warrants...

Oh, and @Zaryulenko: Loved the Apollo; the last two reminded me of Spaceballs:wink:

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.