Survive That Attack!

Souper

This was because I just clipped my fingernails. The separation and momentum transfer of the clippings being propelled away from my hands was technically an explosion, but I suffered no ill effects, obviously.

The next poster is unrolled and hung up on the wall to advertise for an upcoming sci-fi movie.

You lack the space infrastructure to launch something with enough delta-V to launch me into the sun.

You also lose all deletion privileges on every computer that the posters on this thread interact with, preventing you from deleting anyone ever again. You are also forbidden from responding to this post with the Grumpy Cat or any other meme on pain of exile.

The next person to post who is not alemagno12 is required to babysit alemagno12 and persuade him to stop posting the same things over and over.

GreeningGalaxy becomes ZombieGalaxy!

Space decays around me. A fissure in the continuum stabs you through the toe and you die of vacuum poisoning.

A tear in the temporal stream becomes a closed timelike curve, resetting the timeline to a meta-point at which you are dead but I am alive in my non-Zombie form.

ZombieGalaxy has never actually existed and becomes GreeningGalaxy!

I hold the next poster upside down by their ankles and shake them out over the edge of a very tall building to dislodge all the frivolities from their person.

Guest alemagno12

UNIVERSAL COMPUTER ERROR: CANNOT CHANGE CURRENT TIMELINE

UNIVERSAL COMPUTER ERROR: SYSTEM OVERLOAD

TRYING TO RESTORE SYSTEM...

SYSTEM RESTORE FAILED!

SYSTEM HALTED.

AUTODESTRUCTION ACTIVATED.

*universal computer destroys itself*

Next poster is deleted from the Universal Computer by Administrator:alemagno12/God

For the seventh time running, you fail to delete the next poster. The aforementioned meta-computer does not actually exist, so its jurisdiction over the timeline is, shall we say, 'limited'.

The next poster is locked in a room with deadly lasers and Wheatley, who has somehow made it home from space and is really excited to tell you all about Homestuck, which he downloaded to his brain just before being tossed out of Aperture and spent his time in the void reading.

Guest alemagno12

%i·u)=·(09 BRGTI43WHTR09Y()y(E)%H)IF·=)RUEH·T=)Y)T(Y$)TH$)TY$TY(

-----------

Guru meditation mode activated.

(useless infinity sandbox (you can't do anything here))

Next poster is trapped in the Guru meditation Mode.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.