Survive That Attack!

Souper

I stand on top of a really tall mountain, so the scouts don't swarm me considering that everybody can already see me, and there is therefore nothing to scout.

After the scouts leave, I pick up the mountain and set it on top of the next poster.

Unfortunately it was Jean Claude van Damn House and Chuck wasn't aware it was

Your on a boat with chuck and jean arguing to the fist and take both of there fist in the face

Edited by WinkAllKerb''
yup yup this is probably ugly spelled in english, forgive me xD

Utilising a mixture of black magic, solid rocket fuel and Kethane, i create a shield that protects me against the A-Team.

The cauldron i used to mix the shield explodes and flies upwards. It hits Gilly and deorbits it, causing it to hit the next poster.

When Gilly hits Eve's atmosphere, it slows to a near stop, and I am able to simply walk out of the way.

I turn the next poster into Mister Stay Puft and drop them in front of the Ghostbuster headquarters.

I am from the circus, so I set the chainsaw on fire and start juggling it.

I ask for another object to juggle, and my assistant, who has lost his glasses, throws me the next poster, who arrives on an unfortunate trajectory that happens to intersect that of the chainsaw.

Turns out an improbability drive turned the chainsaw into rubber. Still hurts though!

The same improbability drive causes the planet below to turn into rubber as well, and it begins shaking very quickly.

Oh? Why thank you!

I build a robot armed with 20 L5S Subatomic-machine-gun. and point it at the next poster and tell it "shoot that ... thing...."

You forgot to program your robot, so it does not move towards me. I take the chance and program it... to shoot the next poster. :P

Since the post above me made no sense, I will use the one before that:

Uses Laws of Physics. Unstoppable object now can be deflected by an object traveling 99.99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% the speed of light. Hope the next poster has the Dev Hacks enabled!

I am wearing THE MASK (from the movie) and, being a living cartoon, simply swallow the grenade.

While still wearing THE MASK, I attack the next poster. (Oh, and the sun has just set a few minutes ago.)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.