[0.90] Kerbin Shuttle Orbiter System v4.13

helldiver

Any update on the larger version of the shuttle, super 25 I think you called it? I love this mod but the shuttle right now isn't really usable as it can't carry stock parts. I really want you to do the bigger version!!! Please don't give up on it!!!

Please ignore if this has already been reported, or if it is the wrong place then please direct me to the right place. :)

The kso_dre.cfg included in KSO/FX is missing the @ symbol for PART[leftelevkso] and PART[rightelevkso], so I am not sure what sort of other issues might arise, but certainly the most direct problem is that the left and right elevons do not have their maxTemp adjusted or the heat shield module applied.

Great work on the entire KSOS project, and many thanks for the hard work in making such a great addition to KSP! :)

Still working on the KSO Super 25

-Had some non KSP related issues I had to take care of which consumed most of my time these couple weeks.

-UVW mapping is done and I've already begun putting the textures together.

I'm afraid I can't search the thread for anything three letters long or less so I have to ask, is there a special way to install RPM so that it works for all the other pods as well as the KSO? Or do I just install both mods separately?

I know that a modified version of RPM comes with the KSO download. But if I want to download the standard version from the RPM thread, are there compatibility issues?

Install RPM as normal after you installed the KSOS. It will overwrite some files in your GameData/RPM folder, but that's perfectly fine.

This a sort of request for the devs: can you add the CrossFeedEnabler to the External tank?

the mod itself:http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/76499-0-23-5-CrossFeedEnabler-v1-4-13-14

so that we won't make the mistake of not adding a (ugly) fuel line.

No. You shouldn't be installing a fuel line to the tank to shuttle. You've done something wrong, or you aren't using the included .Craft files.

It needs a fuel line? That's news... the included craft doesn't use one does it?

They do not. I designed it so that it shouldn't use a fuel line. Nazari specifically set it up that way.

I would actually also like to have them just as a separate download... (same reasons as abowe)

No. Simply; I need 100% control on how things are updated, fixed, or changed. Especially once the EWBCL is completed since all three phases share the same resource folders.

Please ignore if this has already been reported, or if it is the wrong place then please direct me to the right place. :)

The kso_dre.cfg included in KSO/FX is missing the @ symbol for PART[leftelevkso] and PART[rightelevkso], so I am not sure what sort of other issues might arise, but certainly the most direct problem is that the left and right elevons do not have their maxTemp adjusted or the heat shield module applied.

Great work on the entire KSOS project, and many thanks for the hard work in making such a great addition to KSP! :)

We'll look into it, thank you!

Any update on the larger version of the shuttle, super 25 I think you called it? I love this mod but the shuttle right now isn't really usable as it can't carry stock parts. I really want you to do the bigger version!!! Please don't give up on it!!!

See above :D

I just noticed a small bug. On the observation dome of the station parts, the solar panels are visually facing forward, but they only get sun exposure from behind.

Been reporting the same issue...you'll also find they generate power when closed over the windows...

Thanks for replying to my super 25 question. Was worried that the idea died do to lack of interest. If you ever think no one wants it I do!!!!!

No, no such thing. The problem was/is I've been away from home these couple weeks helping a friend move to another state. I took that opportunity to visit family I hadn't seen in over 17years.

Here is a preview of my Laythe Colony!

Awesome as always Westi!

The 50th of my STS KSO Shuttle Missions and 6th flight of the Rebellious! STS 150's objective is to deploy the Laythe Colony Core Module! Jeb and the Rebels aren't happy about being phased out in favor of the KSO Super 25 EWBCL and have succeeded in lobbying Kongress to move the KSO mini shuttle program permanently to Laythe! The Rebel Colony on Laythe will initially house 12 kerbals and contain a micro smelter, micro 3d printer, two fuel generators, two nuclear power generators, two ore drills, and a mini EPL Launchpad2.

Thanks to Green Skull Industries (forum user: Green Skull) for his custom space suits and ships and to forum user Doc Shaftoe for his flags!!

Most of the footage shown in 8x speed for quicker viewing.

STS 151 will deploy the Laythe Colony Propulsion Module!

The Colony Deployment and Transfer to Laythe missions will run STS 150 through STS 157.