An odd question....

technoguy33

Hello all. I was listening to the radio the other day and I heard a commercial for some McDonalds food-product called 'Chicken McBites' Or some such thing. The nauseatingly smarmy commercial described the procedure of 'popping' them. I ask you all: just what in the HELL does that mean!?! :-\ Whatever it is, it sounds disgusting, just like every single other McDonalds product. :P

Hello all. I was listening to the radio the other day and I heard a commercial for some McDonalds food-product called 'Chicken McBites' Or some such thing. The nauseatingly smarmy commercial described the procedure of 'popping' them. I ask you all: just what in the HELL does that mean!?! :-\ Whatever it is, it sounds disgusting, just like every single other McDonalds product. :P

I assume the chicken mcbites are the same as the chicken bites here. They\'re just little cubes like chicken nuggets. Quite good.

Guest GroundHOG-2010

We don\'t have wendys here (unless its that icecream chain wendys). Mcdonalds is ok, but never cooked the way I want it. BK and KFC are ok as well but I perfer mcdonalds. Subway would be my first choice, as it is nice, and the way I want it.

We don\'t have wendys here (unless its that icecream chain wendys, but we still get there ads). Mcdonalds is ok, but never cooked the way I want it. BK and KFC are ok as well but I perfer mcdonalds. Subway would be my first choice, as it is nice, and the way I want it.

No the fast food place Wendy\'s.

I do prefer McDonalds more.

BK definitely has nicer burgers than Mcdonalds. Nice thick slices of tomatoes and whole lettuce leaves vs Mcdonalds pile of lettuce slivers.

Wendy\'s is ok too. The one I\'ve been to here in NZ still used american sizes for their drinks. So the medium was MASSIVE, bigger than the larges everywhere else.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.