High Efficiency

Make missions using only, Jet Engines, RAPIER Engines, Ion Engines and nuclear engines. It can be any mission, just these engines.

Sub orbital -1

Orbit-5

Mün/Minmus flyby-8

Mün/Minmus orbit-10

Mün/Minmus Landing-12

Escape Velocity-15

Planetary flyby-18

Planetary orbit-20

Planetary landing with parachute-22

Planetary landing WITHOUT parachute-35

Edited by Nick7892

What? Sorry, but this is not a mission! The count of possible objectives is almost infinite. It's like saying "play KSP without the use of liquid fuel rockets and SRBs".

If you dont think this is a challenge, just go Search the other topics and dont try to take down this challenge. You dont have to do this challenge. The guy took his time to make a challenge for us, respect him for that.

While I did not legitamately get it to Minmus, a Minmus landing is entirely possible and, with the NFP HI-SNAP engines, practically trivial. This was one of the easiest landings I've ever done, seriously!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/d8onf96ukybdb5y/screenshot50.png

Sorry about the dark, that's just how it happened.

Dropbox has a problem with image embedding so deal with the link. I'm in the process of transitioning everything over to Flickr . . . slowly.

EDIT: I think the point values might want to scale in accordance with the type of engine used, just a thought. After all, a nuke Mun landing is trivial compared to an ion Mun landing.

Edited by Captain Sierra

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.