You are abducted by aliens. You may ask 3 questions. What do you ask?

Tex

1) You understand me?

... if I dont see any sign, there is not point to ask another question..

But in case they answer, then:

2) You have a bathroom? relax, shi-t in our pants is a common behavior between my people.

3) Can I take a picture with you guys and then upload to facebook?

1.- Would you please cure every physical disease or syndrome I have, making me 100% healthy and making me immune to the most common mortal ones among my species like cancer, AIDS, etc.?

2.- May you please provide me the power to teleport to anywhere within my little planet?

3.- Could you please give me one of those computering devices of yours so I could use it as a gamer's PC without having to upgrade it at all for the next cent?

Than you, guys, hope to see you again soon.

1. How could we help each other ?

2. How does your ship's drive work ?

3. Why have you just taken me, instead of contacting our governments and properly establishing interstellar diplomatic relationships ?

1) Are you aware that 1 male is sufficient to impregnate many females - and for breeding purposes we humans often use 1 male and many many females, ie roosters and bulls.

-by the way, I volunteer for a breeding program if you wish to establish a captive population.

2) Can I choose the females?

3) Can you study others on this planet well enough, fast enough to give me everlasting youth?

1) Are you aware that 1 male is sufficient to impregnate many females - and for breeding purposes we humans often use 1 male and many many females, ie roosters and bulls.

-by the way, I volunteer for a breeding program if you wish to establish a captive population.

2) Can I choose the females?

3) Can you study others on this planet well enough, fast enough to give me everlasting youth?

Holy crap.

That's smooth as heck!

Nice questions Red. But I guess the last question is similar to ask "Can we have the same power that you have?".

If they are an intelligent species, they would said "No" :)

I'm not so sure. Technology is not monolithic, it's possible we're more advanced than them in some areas even though they're presumably ahead of us in interstellar travel. Especially culturally, it's very unlikely anyone else in the galaxy has reached the cultural zenith that is the Jackass movies.

I'm not so sure. Technology is not monolithic, it's possible we're more advanced than them in some areas even though they're presumably ahead of us in interstellar travel. Especially culturally, it's very unlikely anyone else in the galaxy has reached the cultural zenith that is the Jackass movies.

Citizens of Earth, takes us to your Johnny Knoxville?

1.) Why me?

2.)Where's the engines?

3.)Can I have access to your technology?

Yep, they pretty much explain it.

OR

1.) How in Kerbol's name did you get here?

Response is: You know of Kerbol?

2.) Wait, are you....... Kerbals?

Response is : Yes, we are, we are using a universal translating device like the one on that Star Trek show you guys have, when we first intercepted it, we got real excited!

3.) Where is Jeb? (or, basically saying, take me to your leader)

Edited by KASASpace

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.