My Little Pony Megathread

foamyesque

Someone quoting an image in the RP board.

Forseti and Makavi claiming land.

A new nation appears on Kerbin yet to be invited to the GCK.

Using pony videos to describe the RP board

What can I say?

Kyrospawn\'s MLP:FiM videos go with ANY SITUATION!

Broke down and started watching. I figured it seems so pervasive around here, I should see what all the fuss was about. i think it was the pinky-pie 'you\'re maaaad!' gif that piqued my interest. Looked fun.

That was three days and 25 episodes ago.

Mein gott. Why do I find watching this show so enjoyable? I\'m a twenty-goddamned-eight-year-old man. It\'s completely inconceivable. My wife thinks I\'m trolling her. At first I was laughing because I was laughing at myself. But that doesn\'t explain all observed phenomenon. I am literally unable to identify why it\'s so fun to watch. Except for a few undeniably hilarious moments,

(like the ep where twitter-shy gets the deep voice, and then sings a pinky song. I fell out of my chair when that happened.)

it\'s not like it\'s played constantly for laughs.

It\'s . . . very . . . odd . . .

Am I having a stroke?

Broke down and started watching. I figured it seems so pervasive around here, I should see what all the fuss was about. i think it was the pinky-pie 'you\'re maaaad!' gif that piqued my interest. Looked fun.

That was three days and 25 episodes ago.

Mein gott. Why do I find watching this show so enjoyable? I\'m a twenty-goddamned-eight-year-old man. It\'s completely inconceivable. My wife thinks I\'m trolling her. At first I was laughing because I was laughing at myself. But that doesn\'t explain all observed phenomenon. I am literally unable to identify why it\'s so fun to watch. Except for a few undeniably hilarious moments,

(like the ep where twitter-shy gets the deep voice, and then sings a pinky song. I fell out of my chair when that happened.)

it\'s not like it\'s played constantly for laughs.

It\'s . . . very . . . odd . . .

Am I having a stroke?

no, your not having a stroke, and i was the same way, and its fluttersy, not twittershy lol

Subliminal messaging. That would explain an awful lot.

My secondary hypothesis: I\'m severely sleep-deprived, insomniac, overworked, and I\'m 27 days from my thesis defense. It is a legitimate possibility that I\'ve snapped.

Subliminal messaging. That would explain an awful lot.

My secondary hypothesis: I\'m severely sleep-deprived, insomniac, overworked, and I\'m 27 days from my thesis defense. It is a legitimate possibility that I\'ve snapped.

I\'m not under considerable stress, 32 years old, and also have no idea why the show seems so good... But loved pretty much each episode I\'ve seen so far.

So, I guess that it\'s either subliminal messaging, or the show is actually good =P

Yeah, I\'d like to know where you\'re going with this as well. I mean, I do have a certain idea pop into my head every time I look at that picture, but then my mind is constantly in the gutter, so I\'m not going to elaborate until I\'m sure I\'m not misinterpreting your point.

Yeah, I\'d like to know where you\'re going with this as well. I mean, I do have a certain idea pop into my head every time I look at that picture, but then my mind is constantly in the gutter, so I\'m not going to elaborate until I\'m sure I\'m not misinterpreting your point.

I\'m pretty sure you are NOT misinterpreting his point :-\

I\'m pretty sure you are NOT misinterpreting his point :-\

Exactly, what i was thinking is, at this point i don\'t see how they could have finished and aired this episode without being well aware of the possible hints they could risk making with various scenes, so why in the world add this? :-\

Or did they just decide for twilight to end up in awkward scenes? Lesson Zero was crazy.

Exactly, what i was thinking is, at this point i don\'t see how they could have finished and aired this episode without being well aware of the possible hints they could risk making with various scenes, so why in the world add this? :-\

Or did they just decide for twilight to end up in awkward scenes? Lesson Zero was crazy.

I don\'t think anything improper was meant by the animators, the screenshot lacks context.

It\'s hard to say if it was deliberate or not, but there are scenes where it\'s extremely difficult for an adult viewer to keep his thoughts from going in that direction. But yeah, best to change the subject. Otherwise I might be tempted to start posting screencaps from one of the many, many occasions on which the ponies exhibited a curious fondness for prodding each other\'s rumps with their noses. Last time I did that in a forum I was shouted at quite sternly.