Voyage - a KSP film - and a thank you

HafCoJoe

Part 3 is out!

3 months after I started this project, I've finally found the time to bring it to a close. Please enjoy my work (and play)!

I put my hard work into a KSP fan works post about a week ago but it went by without anyone looking up. I hope I get some feedback from you great people now :)

I would usually put a speech here but, I frankly cannot put into words how much fun I have had in this game, how much fun you all bring to me, and how much fun I will continue to have as this game progresses.

I hope you enjoy my film! It's been taking a good amount of time to make and I hope you all enjoy the first, second, and third parts of my KSP movie: Voyage

Voyage - a KSP film - part 1

Jump to 2:22 for a cool rocket launch.

Voyage - a KSP film - part 2

Voyage - a KSP film - part 3

If you enjoyed please tell me why :). I'd love suggestions and even new mission ideas!

Thanks for watching

Later.

Edited by Avera9eJoe

Cool work! I've been attempting my own such project for a while now and I haven't even started recording footage yet! Just doing a lot of pre-planning, prop building and effects gathering!

I can see full well how much work this has been.

Loved the staging cameras, but would have been better to see clearer footage of it--the static effect was cool I mean the footage seems to jump and its difficult to see what happened.

Really cool cuts for the launch sequence.

:confused: I got responses! Yeah any decent or better film needs to have some twists :). I was doing my best to not use more camera mods than I needed. I needed the side cam for some views but didn't want to actually mess with the games camera itself. Thanks all! If you really enjoyed it you could help me by showing a friend or something :P I like all the views I can get :D

Oh Kerbals in the shorts squad puts out speak reversed and pitch-raised Spanish and since I can't speak Spanish that quickly I used reversed english like portions of the "chatterer" mod. It was fun to make!

Later.

• 3 weeks later...
Wow, this is really good! Been meaning to check this out but kept forgetting. :\

Can't wait for part 3!

I haven't worked on part 3 in a while although I have most of the film. I'll be working on that before I complete my asteroid plane :3 (meaning it should be completed soon).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.