[FAR] Is this a bug or really lucky engineering?

I don't know what I have made, or how I made it, but...

I made a plane that goes all the way up to mach 13, fast enough to fling it out past Jool. I may have accidentally made a new krakendrive, but it does not move when you stop, so I don't think that's it...

Anyways: Here's an Imgur album.

[̶i̶m̶g̶u̶r̶]̶h̶t̶t̶p̶:̶/̶/̶i̶m̶g̶u̶r̶.̶c̶o̶m̶/̶a̶/̶P̶I̶u̶6̶y̶[̶/̶i̶m̶g̶u̶r̶]̶ ̶

Let me know if you guys want the craft, and, if this can get to mach 13 (or similarly ridiculous speeds) on your end, too!

EDIT: I can't get the album to work, no matter what. Here: http://imgur.com/a/PIu6y#0

Edited by xxjetterxx

Introducing our new product: The WTFJSSTRRFA! That's right folks, our brilliant engineers have been working nonstop for years on end, only stopping for snack breaks. The "What The FlakJacket Single Stage To Really Really Far Away" is far superior to to our last model, the "What the FlakJacket Single Stage To Only A Little Far Away" It now features a full 12 more horse power, and, for a limited time, CUP HOLDERS! Yes sir, you can cruise the Really Really Far away in style. With a thing that we don't know what it is giving out a whopping 22.92121 horse power, all of your friends will be shamed when you have to give them rides. Wait... it only seats one? Oh, good thing you don't have any friends!

BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE! Buy now and you can buy two, FOR THE PRICE OF THREE! Look at that deal!

And we're not done yet! Buy know and you'll get free snacks for a year! Wait, pause the camera. What? We're not giving out snacks? Good. More for me.

Buy now for only three hundred easy payments of 100,000,000,000 SCIENCE! Call us at 123-456-78... Wait, wait, wait. What idiot came up with this phone number? What do mean I'm fired? I HAVE A WIFE AND KIDS! You WILL be hearing form my lawyer!

Edited by TheTsar52

It's a typo in the config, the turbojet doesn't run out of thrust like it should with FAR installed; the fix is to go into the FAR config and change the curve so that the last "key" entry looks like this:

key = blah, blah, blah

As opposed to this:

@key,4 = blah, blah, blah

Second, this seems to be placed in the wrong forum, since it's not about a craft at all, but instead about a mod behavior; it's kind of messed up to hide it here, because if this actually was an unknown bug then I wouldn't have come across it except for the rare times that this thread appears in the most recent post section of the main forum page. You basically managed to place a bug report in the one place where it would only be seen by the mod author by sheer luck, making the odds of it getting fixed (if it weren't already known) very slim.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.